Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Title says it all. Mostly.

The countries are on the Titanic, but, as you already know, it crashes. They all end up on a stranded island, trying to figure out how to survive and get off the island.

That's pretty much it!

Characters:
Iceland: RPed by me
Canada: RPed by Canada
Chidani: RPed by Canada
Japan: RPed by Canada
America: RPed by America
Greenland: RPed by America
New World: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
England: RPed by England
Virgin Islands: RPed by England

Post what character(s) you would like to play~!

Have fun!

~Iceland

Last edited by Iceland on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/

AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

[[OOC: And a Canadian playing Canada, Japan, Chidani, North Pole and Romano.

On another site I used to play Greece, but now play Finland and Canada XD

ENGLAND'S COOKING?

B-b-but I don't wanna die D:]]

~Canada~

"Maple, the song won't get out of my head, yet I can't remember my own national anthem..." I took a look at the logs, and started putting them together in some sort of shack like shelter. I first made the walls, and the doorway, then collected some flat planks of wood to put on top as the roof. I also made the roof out of leaves so rain would roll off it. I took a step back, admiring the work. "Kay, I think it's pretty much done..." It was almost perfect timing; the sun was starting to set, and I could already smell the deer cooking over the fire.

~Chidani~

While Canada had been making the shelter, I had started on making the beds out of the vegetation Greenland had gathered from the forest. "So, I only have enough for five beds, and one person gets their own." I glanced around. "So, Abigail gets first dibs on it, because Abigail's a girl." I winked at the island girl. "Which means everyone else has to share~!"

[[OOC: Chidani must be a Yaoi fan... XD]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:31 pm

((OOC: Way to go Chidani. XD))

~Virgin Islands~

I had come back to camp after I spottted that the shelter was done. I heard Chidani say I would get my own bed and I ran over and hugged him. "Thank you Chidani! Thank you so much!" I picked up some of the materials and started to help him make the beds. While I was doing this I looked up at the shelter and Canada. "Wonderful job." It was sturdy and would keep the rain out. He had done very well. "We should be done before nightfall. And I advise you all to not eat whatever England is making over there."

~England~

When Chidani said that I nearly dropped my stick. I had been making soup with a large shell for a bowl and a stick to stir it. Again, I felt my face heat up. Damn it. I looked around the group, trying to pick who I would be forced to share with. I sighed and said, "I'll share with America." I had picked him because I wanted to make sure he would be okay for the night. At least, that's what I kept telling myself. My train of thought switched rails when I heard Abigail insult my cooking. "My food tastes fine!"
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

[[OOC: Oh gawd. A Yaoi Fanboy who's an OC.

... o_O]]

~America~

"Yeah, I don't really mind sharin' with Iggy." I said, not really paying attention to the conversation. When I heard England say his food was okay, I looked up in surprise. "Dude, dude, if you're callin' your rock food 'fine', there must be somethin' wrong with my ears, or the salt water has gotten to your brain. You probably just pack mud into the oven and call 'em scones!" I erupted loudly. "Pfft. Let Japan or someone else cook. We don't wanna wreck the food worse than it already is."
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 pm

~England~

I glared at America and put the stick down, resisting the urge to smack him. He was already injured. "My scones are made from my mum's recipe!" How dare he say they were made of mud! Suddenly an idea crossed my mind. I took the shell away from the fire and held it out to America. "I'll let someone else cook if you try my soup."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 pm

~Canada~

I paused, watching the scene. "I don't think they're that bad. It's only weird if you don't have tea with it. Iggy only needs to work on being a better cook, and he might cook better if someone didn't burst in trying to shove hamburgers down his throat twenty four seven," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm

(Oh Chidani....you yaoi fanboy....What's next, Yuktario?
YES)

~China~
"I agree with Canada" I said "You cant have a meal without tea. It just doesnt work." All my meals start include a cup of tea. If there was no tea I wouldnt have the rest of the meal....unless there where fortune cookies. "Perhaps we could find some herbs"
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:21 pm

[[OOC: Yuktario would kind of be like FrUK, though...

And then... OH GAWD. RUSKON.

... Chidani, you wouldn't really...? :O]]

~Canada~

"The only problem with that plan is the fact it's too dark to go into the jungle, even if we all go in at the same time. I guess we're stuck just eating Iggy's food without the tea. I'm sure it won't be that bad. If anything, the people who don't want it could always just eat the coconuts. It's not like we're starving to death," I paused, "Yet." I took the seashell full of soup from England which he was offering to America, and took a cautious sip from it, and discovered that it was actually pretty good. "Wow, this isn't that bad, actually. It need a little more... hm... salt?"

[[OOC: An England who can cook?

Wow.

Then again it isn't everyday there's an Amnesiac Canada, a Mute Iceland and an Injured America all in one RP, so I guess he's not THAT out of place.]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 pm

((OOC: Still, someone who likes his cooking... I think the apocalypse is upon us. XD))

~England~

Well that was surprising. I loved my food, but nobody else did. Everyone always said my cooking was horrible. "Well thank you. Finally, a compliment for my culinary skills. See America? Why is it that your brother will eat my cooking and you won't?" I tossed another branch on the fire and watched the sun descend into the ocean. The water was beautiful at sunset, but there was nothing else. Ocean as far as the eye could see.

"Does anyone have a compass?" If I could figure out where we were I would know what ships passed by here and when. As a former pirate I knew most of the trade routes ships took. I just needed to figure out where this island was. Then I would know if we could wait for a ship or if we would have to make one ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 pm

~Canada~

"Cuz he wants to eat greasy burgers all day long." I muttered quietly, so no one would hear except for England and America. "A compass? I don't believe so... But doesn't the sun rise in the east and set in the west or something? I'm not the person to ask... I sorta have amnesia... which doesn't help at all," I said louder, still sipping the soup as I talked. "Though the sunset is rather pretty, we should start cooking the rest of the food soon, before we attract whatever animals there are in the forest, and get attacked like America..." I pushed. "Speaking of which, we still haven't located whichymacallit... I think." I didn't remember her name, but there had been a girl on the ship with us.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

~America~

"Judgin' by your scones, I assumed the soup would be as bad. I suppose I was wrong." I said, turning away. "And, Canadia, I have great pride in my hamburgers. I don't suppose ya want one right now, do ya?" I asked him, then heard England say something about a compass. "A compass? Are those, like, some brand of car or somethin'? I don't believe I've ever heard of such a think. What does it look like?" I looked around. "Whichymacallit? Wasn't that New World or someone?" I wasn't the best with names.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

~England~

Sometimes him being a git was charming. Other times it made me want to smack him. "A compass is a small device you can use to figure out directions. North, south, east and west. It's not a car. And you're right, no-one has seen New World. It's too dark to go looking though unless we all go together."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

[[OOC: *holds up hand* SLAP MY HAND.]]

~America~

"Oh, those round thingymabobbers they use in Indiana Jones or somethin'?" I asked. "And... I suppose we could survive on Iggy's food... for tonight, at least. Tomorrow we can have some one else cook, right...?" I picked up one of the seashells that was lying near the fire and dipped it into England's soup, and sipped it cautiously, discovering it wasn't all that bad. Of course, I didn't utter a single word about it.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 pm

(USUK FANS UNITE! *Holds out hand* Mine too)

~China~

"I say tomorrow we search the island for anyone who we think is missing and find stuff needed for survival." I said "We have twenty-four fours in a day so we should have more than plenty of time to do anything on our To-Do-List. Speaking of which we should probably make one. If only we had some paper..."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 pm

[[OOC: SLAP MY HAND. *slaps America's and Russia's hand* O3O

*awkward UKan + USUK fan* ... love triangle...? :\'D]]

~Chidani~

"I don't think anyone has any paper, and even if we did, it wouldn't be wet anyways. Hmm..." I was suddenly hit by a great idea. I looked over at the closest palm tree, judging if it could hold my weight, which I guessed it could. Besides, I was actually really light. I started climbing it, feeling like a koala bear. Kawaii, my leopard cub, watched from below as I ascended the tall palm. "Wah, it's so pretty up here!" I called to the others when I reached the top of the tree. I plucked one of the large leaves off the tree, and slid down the trunk, landing in the sand. "Ta-da~!"
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

~China~

"Cool!" I clapped "I wonder what it looked like up there. You must've been able to see all of the island from a bird's eye view. There must be something very pretty to look at." I said "Now all we need is a pen"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 am

~Chidani~

"Yeah, if only I had a camera..." I got an idea. "Hey Japan, do you have your camera here? Because I was thinking I could take a picture if you had it with you." Japan almost always had his camera with him so he could take pictures of... well, like everything. No one knew exactly why or what he took pictures of, and no one asked.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 pm

~Greenland~

"Meh. Who knows?" I shrugged. I glanced at England. "Hey England, do you have any food left? I'm starving, and I didn't even get to eat anything before the ship sank. Heck, I didn't even get to finish the Big Bang Theory episode I was watching! And it was a very good one, too..." I knew I was beginning to sound petty, but I didn't care at this point. I then leaned against Iceland, yawning loudly.

[[OOC: *drags Iceland, Spainzy and HK and anyone else on* C'MONNNN >T]]
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 pm

((OOC: Sorry, life decided to take over again >T Whoop-dee-doo.))

~Iceland~

"?" I looked up when Greenland just decided to lean against me unexpectedly. Because I wasn't ready for the sudden movement, I nearly fell backwards into the sand. "!" I emphasized -sort of- to Greenland, telling him not to knock me over again. I didn't need to get all sandy for no reason at all.

((OOC: Short post is short but I'm busy.))
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 pm

~Canada~

"That doesn't help us right now!" I snapped at Greenland angrily. "No one cares about a T.V show when we should be eating and going to sleep on this deserted island!" I then added quieter, "And we need someone to watch first guard. I'll volunteer. It's not like I can sleep anyway." I took some of England's soup and started passing it around to everyone, until there was none left to go around. I cleaned up my finished soup, and washed the shell in the ocean. I then walked back to the shelter, and positioned myself on a log in front of it, watching the others eat.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

~America~

"Calm down, bro." I told Canada, taking the soup from him. "If ya keep stressin', ya gonna be like Lithuana, and worry about like everythin'." I took a few sips of England's soup, testing it out, and realizing it was not that bad. Sure, I didn't really like it, but it was at least edible, unlike his scones. "It's okay... at least no one can die of it." I told England, drinking the rest of the soup and putting the shell down with my good arm. I yawned loudly, and looked over at Canada. "Ya takin' first watch? M'kay... I'm goin' to bed. Good night everyone." I ducked under the roof of the shelter, and crawled onto one of the beds, pulling one of the make shift blankets over top of me to keep out the cold, and fell asleep quickly.

[[OOC: The second RP on this site in which America goes to sleep... o.O]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

~Canada~

"'Night..." I hesitated, trying to recall his name again. "A-America... Is that it? Yeah." I nodded, happy that I could remember it. I watched the others finished their dinner. "If everyone's tired, I don't mind at all at being on watch for the whole night. I'm not really tired or anything. Besides, I kind of want to work out this whole... Whole... Country thing, you know?" I smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "And, um, I'll just call if I need you all to wake up. In case one of those dogs attack or something."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 pm

~China~

"I will stay awake with you"I smiled at Canada "The importance of teamwork is the key to surviving. We can take shifts. Maybe I can help you regain all your memories." I continued "That way we can spend saved time looking for missing people, create more beds, possibly find some herbs and make Chinese tea and work on a finding a way to getting back to our homes. Sounds easy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 pm

~Canada~

Although I didn't catch some of what China had said, I nodded. "Yeah, we can play 'Real or Not Real'." I added cheerfully. "Say, do you have any maple tea? I have a craving for some right now for some reason." I said, shrugging nonchalantly as if I had one all the time, though I really didn't remember if I did or not.

[[OOC: Amnesiac Canada, Amnesiac Moetsun... Now what, Amnesiac England? Amnesiac America? XD

Yay for Hunger Game references! Boo for Mockingjay ending... D:]]

~Chidani~

I put the soup shell away, and stretched, yawning loudly. "M'kay... I'm gonna go to bed..." I went into the makeshift shelter after America, and chose a random bed. Since China was staying up with Canada, I assumed that I would get my own bed, as would Japan. As I lay in the bed, I mentally took note of who was with who; England and America. Me and myself. Japan and himself. Abigail and herself. Greenland and Iceland. If I was correct. I smiled to myself; perhaps I had been reading too much of Japan's romance mangas, but I couldn't help myself. This is going to be so interesting... I thought to myself as Kawaii jumped onto me.

[[OOC: I say this once again... Oh Chidani, you Yaoi fanboy America XD]]

[[...]]

[[OOC: Lame post is lame.. .3.]]
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:41 pm

[[OOC: ...OH YOU.

Oh Heeeey guys I'm not dead XDDD

YET.]]

~Greenland~

"I'll go to bed too... Just wake me up if one of those 'demon' dogs arrives, and I'll scare it away." I said, smirking and sending a small jet of fire into air, then quickly extinguishing it. Once upon a time I'd use a sword and fight anything due to my Viking blood, but ever since I discovered my ability, I started using a sword less and less. I wonder if I used a sword and used fire at the same time... Would it be twice as effective? Too tired to think of the answer, I tugged Iceland's arm gently, getting his attention. "C'mon, let's go to bed. We have a big, big, big day tomorrow~!" I let go of his arm and skipped to the shelter, laughing the whole time. I quickly climbed into bed and waited for the Icelander(is that what you'd call him?) to arrive.

[[OOC: Hey Cany, you're not the only one who can make HG references.

HOORAY FOR THE MANLY MEN  CLUB.

Actually... The members aren't even men XDDD 

Speaking of which, I never did write down what age they are... 

Hm...

Greenland: ... 17? 18? 19? He looks 16 XD he can be 19.

Newfoundland: ...well, he can be like 16 :D

South Pole: Same age as North Pole, I assume. Maybe... 17?

Central Italy: ... How old are the Italys? He's be around the same age. Romano is older than Stefano, and Italy is younger than Stefano.

Meh... I'm so helpful.]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 pm

((OOC: Kolkolkol...))
~China~
I streached "I don't think we But Canada, since you're not tired you can take the first shift." I climbed into an empty bed and curled like ababy animal. Panda layed next to me. "Panda!" I glomped Panda. "Now this island is complete!" I held my panda close. He's so warm. "Wake me up when you want to switch shifts" I yawned.

((OOC: Might as well tell my OCs ages too.

Yukon- 21
New World- Unknown

Me boredusta...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next