Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Title says it all. Mostly.

The countries are on the Titanic, but, as you already know, it crashes. They all end up on a stranded island, trying to figure out how to survive and get off the island.

That's pretty much it!

Characters:
Iceland: RPed by me
Canada: RPed by Canada
Chidani: RPed by Canada
Japan: RPed by Canada
America: RPed by America
Greenland: RPed by America
New World: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
England: RPed by England
Virgin Islands: RPed by England

Post what character(s) you would like to play~!

Have fun!

~Iceland

Last edited by Iceland on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/

AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:27 pm

~Canada~

I put the glasses on, my vision getting better. But I still didn't quite recognize any of the people. I thought for a few moments, trying to recall anything. "U-um... maybe... I might have something... I-it's... a name, I think. 'Jones'... It sounds more like a last name of someone. Does someone here have the name 'Jones'?" I said, still thinking hard. "Yeah... I can only remember a few names which are most likely last names... not much, though." I looked back at the paw prints. "Woah, are those Kimijackie's?" I exclaimed, a short burst of memory about a polar bear bursting through my confused thoughts.

~Chidani~

"Yeah, I spotted someone who looked like China across the island and who I think is New World around there..." As soon as I heard Canada cry something about his a last name, I turned quickly. "'Jones'? Isn't that America's last name?" I asked excitedly, glad that he was starting to remember some more things. "And you remember Kumajirou too?" I fought the urge to run over and hug the amnesic Canadian in joy, for that may cause him to pass out. And that'd be rather awkward. As much as I was allowed to glomp my older siblings, it might not fly with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 pm

~China~
I could hear the others talking "You guys! Over here! It's China!"
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 pm

~Virgin Islands~

Jones was also half of my last name, but I doubt he had been thinking of me. "Yeah, America's last name is Jones." I told Chidani before going back to talking with Canada. "Your brother's last name is Jones. See the blond man over there in the brown jacket?" I pointed at America who was still staring at the footprints. Trying to figure out where they lead maybe?

"That's America. He's your twin brother. The boy beside me is Chidani. The man in green is England. And your polar bear is named Kumajirou, not Kimijackie." I laughed a little when I told him the bear's name. Memory loss could affect how you remembered someone's name, but he could never remember his bear's name to begin with. I saw England walk over, and he pretty much gave a speech that was telling everyone what to do. I just barely stopped myself from shouting at him, 'who put you in charge?!', when I heard China's voice. I squinted and could see him in the distance. "This way!" I stood up and waved my arms so he could see me.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:37 pm

~Canada~

"I remember other names too!" I called after Abigail. "Like Matthew Williams, Alfred, Yang Kong, Arthur Kirkland, Milak Inuksson oh and also Wang Yao!" More memories from before came flooding in, and I almost had to keep myself from saying all the information. If I did, they others would've probably got annoyed. "A-and I sorta remember your names now.. but I don't remember any actually memories, just names and people. No scenes or events, but I think I'm getting somewhere for once."

~Chidani~

"CHINAAA!" I shouted excitedly, sprinting towards the figure in the distance happily. He was the first person to find me when I was... erm, 'created' after a freak storm(which I found out later was a minor hurricane which only hit my island). He also acted as my teacher or older brother most of the time, so I was really overjoyed at seeing him. Sure, I had a bunch of other adopted siblings, but China was by far probably the most special. "Chinnnaaa I thought I was just hallucinating when I thought I saw you a little ealier!" I exclaimed, reaching the Asian and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

~China~
"It's nice to see you guys again" I looked at everyone "I thought I'd never see you guys again!" I put my panda on the ground "I hope I didn't miss anything dramatic or bad"
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 am

~Virgin Islands~

As I saw China get hugged by Chidani, I heard Canada mention more names. I couldn't help but smile. It was coming back to him. Slowly and bit by bit, but it was coming back. "You're Matthew. Alfred is America. This is a good start. I'm gonna find your polar bear, okay? Try to remember more." I walked over to America and tugged on his coat sleeve. "England said if we go anywhere we need a partner. I know he was being bossy, but it's a good idea. Will you go help me find Kumajirou?"

~England~

I smiled at the sight of Chidani of almost knocking China to the ground with a hug. It brought back memories. "It's good to know you're all right." I said to the asian country. "Other than Canada having a case of amnesia which Abigail is trying to cure, no, nothing has happened. You also didn't hear my announcement so I'll sum it up for you. It's going to be dark soon. We need to find Japan, Iceland, Greenland and New World if they survived, and we need shelter and a signal fire. Care to help with any of that?"

Last edited by England on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:51 am

[[OOC: Japan? oohhh I'm supposed to play him... *adds to list*]]

~Canada~

"Sure..." As I started to close my eyes to take a rest, something big and furry jumped on me. "Hey!" I exclaimed, opening my eyes suddenly and getting knocked down by the thing. It was a polar bear cub. "Who are you?" It asked me loudly. I tried not to laugh about the whole amnesia joke. Apparently it also seemed like no one remembered me in the first place. "That's what I'm trying to figure out," I told Kumajirou, who just cocked his head questionably, a confused expression on his face. Then I heard loud slashing noise from the jungle, and turned to see someone coming out of it, wielding a long sword.

~Japan~

It was getting dark in the jungle, and I preferred not to sleep there for the night. I wasn't accustomed to such forested areas, so I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. When the great ship had sunk, a large wave picked me up and deposited me into the jungle. I wondered if anyone else was here, and began to bushwhack grasses and branches away with my sword. Several times I thought I was clear, but I only managed to hit a clearing. Eventually I cut through a thick grass to reveal a beach. I looked around to see a bunch of people gathering whom I recognize, so I went over. "Konnichiwa," I said, bowing in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 am

~Iceland~

One moment I was casually chatting to one of the other guests in Icelandic, and the next second I was trying to keep my head above the crashing water.
"Hvað?" I spat as water started filling my mouth. The waves pushed and slapped me against the ship's side several times, leaving me gasping for air. At last, it brought me into the open ocean, where I didn't have the danger of getting smushed against the Titanic.

As I began to relax a little bit, I spotted a dark shape in the distance. What appeared to be an island. Perhaps, if I tried, I could get over there, and be on solid ground for at least a little while. Then I could probably call someone for help. I swam the best as I could -I was a bit out of of practice- and within twenty strokes I reached the beach, flopping onto the dry sand with relief. I didn't want to go through the horror again.

When I pulled out my phone to call Finland, Norway, Sweden or *even* Denmark, I took out a mopping wet bundle of metal and wire.
"Oh god! The water murdered my phone, dammit! I cried in dismay, chucking the useless hunk of technology into the ocean, watching it plop in with a small splash.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

~Virgin Islands~

I was waiting for America to answer when I heard a noise and turned around. Kumajirou was sitting on Canada's lap. "Never mind then. The bear found him." I was about to walk over and see how they were doing when someone came out of the woods. I admit it, I almost attacked them. I guess I've watched too many movies with America. The island natives aren't gonna come out and attack us. The person turned out to be Japan. "Konnichiwa." I said back to him, remembering that it meant hello. "That leaves three other countries we have yet to find. Any maybe any humans who landed here too. You all right?"

~England~

I checked Japan off my mental list as he showed up. I waved at him and walked over to where he was, grabbed some branches off the ground and went back to the sand. A signal fire would be rather easy to make, food could be found in the forest, but water and shelter were a problem. I managed to get a small fire going with a few of the branches. I used the remaining ones to draw in the sand. I was going to get some odd looks but I didn't care. I wasn't drawing on the beach like a small child, I was drawing a circle that was needed for a spell. Hopefully one that would work.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 pm

~China~
"Lets be glad Russia didn't come" I said "He'd tell Canada that he said he'd become one" I laughed "Or worse, he'd make all of us become one with him" I changed the topic "I could probably help with shelter" I looked around "It might be hard, but I think we might be able to pull it off" I looked at the water "Is that freshwater or saltwater?"
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 pm

~England~

"Saltwater. The ocean is always saltwater." I said as I continued drawing my circles in the sand. "I'm trying to make drinkable water, but it might be a while." I tossed another spare branch onto the small fire. "See if you can get some of the others to help you with the shelter. And tell them about the signal fire would you? Nobody seems to have heard me."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:24 pm

~Canada~

"I heard you," I said, though probably too softly for anyone to hear. A little louder I added, "Aren't we some hundreds of miles off the coast of Newfoundland?" Though I wasn't sure how I knew that, I reckoned it had something to do with being 'Canada'. Perhaps I could do some sort of telepathy thing like in sci-fi movies and sense the different parts of Canada and how far away they were? I dunno. But I was starting to regain some more past memories, though any events still remained blank. Not even how I got there. I also couldn't quite remember the person I was, though I guessed I might remember with time.

Looking back at England, I thought for a few moments. "Hey, I have a feeling I brought my bow or somethin' with me... I think... I don't really recall what it was, but it could certainly bring down some animals. Maybe, if I find it, I could get us some dinner?" I suggested. I attempted to take some steps, to see if I had gained enough strength to go hunt. The first few were more of a stagger, but after that I found my balance and was steady again. "It must be around... Here!" 

I picked up a sandy bow and a quiver of arrows from behind a large boulder. It was either luck, or that strange sense again. Or a combination. It kept bugging me, nagging at the edge of my consciousness. I did my best to ignore it, of course; if I told the others, they'd probably think I was crazy, or messed up in the head. Gripping my bow tightly, and throwing the quiver over my shoulder, I turned to the others. "Anyone care to come with me?"

~Chidani~

"Um, I'd probably scare away all of creatures. I'm not good with sneaking around." I shot a stray lightning bolt from my fingers for example's sake, shrugging. "Besides, I never was good at aiming at the start, except with electricity. But I don't want to wear myself out. I'm already tired at the moment, aru." Again, my very occasional 'aru' slipped out, which used to be a very common habit. Before, I had said it all the time, but I finally got rid of it, mostly. It came back on me sometimes.

~Japan~

"I'm helping with the fire, so I can't come. I would though..." I said, surveying the rocks nearby for any I could use to strike sparks into the grasses to create a flame. I spotted two that were just the right shape and size, and collected them. I went over to the pile England had made, arranging the dry branches and vegetation so it would be a better fire. I struck one of the stones against the other one, creating a short spark.

[[OOC: IF ONLY GREENLAND CAME ALONG... *bad joke*

To England: Short summary about the powers: In the main RP, a bunch of characters have magical powers, like Chidani can control electricity, Greenland has the ability to control fire, Canada can turn invisible, South Pole can heal almost anything and so forth. :)

Sorry I took so long to post ^^;; but wasn't this post worth the wait? XDD]]
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 am

~America~

I turned to look at Canada, surprised a little. "Yeah, we were headin' for New York from England... why? Are you pickin' up on somethin'?" When he volunteered to go hunt for us, I shot him a confused look. "Are ya sure you're okay, bro? You don't look the best at moment, but if you insist, you can go... but... I kinda need to stay and help make the shelter, and make sure Iggy spells 'SOS' right." I gave the Brit a mischievous smile before heading into the forest to gather some wood.

I spotted a fallen tree, not large but not a sapling -somewhere in between- and I picked it up, half lugging it, half dragging it back to the others. When I arrived at the 'campsite', I dropped it heavily in the sand, spraying bits of it into England and Canada's face. "Sorry, dudes!" I said, smiling evilly.

~Greenland~

As I walked around, looking to any signs of civilization/people/humanity/creatures that can talk, I heard some loud talking and chatting up ahead, I recognized most of the voices as Canada's, England's, America's, Japan's and a few others from the ship. Excited, I started to run over to them. "Hey, guys!" I shouted as I came close.

That's when I noticed Japan trying to strike a fire into some grasses. "Here, let me try..." I said, "Stand back... it might be dangerous..." Concentrating deeply, I put outstretched my hand over the bundle that made up the 'fire', and shot a small stream of fire into it, igniting it easy. Satisfied, I took a step back. "Ta-da!"
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

~England~

"I know how to spell SOS you git." I said over my shoulder as I finished my drawing in the sand. I scopped some water into a seashell and placed in the circle, trying to remember the correct incantation. Instead something else popped into my head. Why did America always insist on calling me Iggy? Was it a pet name or an insult? I couldn't figure it out so I pushed the thought aside. "Ad aquam lacus aquae maris." When I said this the sand circle flashed blue for a moment. "Success! Gentlemen, we have freshwater! You have to use the seashell though."

I turned around to see if everyone had heard me this time and noticed Japan trying to make sparks with some rocks. He was having a bit of trouble and I was about to offer him help when Greenland ran across the beach to do so. Another person checked off the list. That was when I got a faceful of sand. I sputtered, getting it out of my mouth and had to use my wet uniform to wipe the rest off my face. The source of the sand was a log that America had dropped in front of us. "Bloody hell, was that really necessary?! You could've gotten it in my eyes! Be more careful where you leave things!"

~Virgin Islands~

"I'll go with you, Canada." The amnesiac was trying to be helpful by going to get food, but there was no way I was letting him go on his own. I picked up a few branches and a large leaf, tying them all together to look like a hand drum. I removed my bracelets and tyed them to seperate ends of the makeshift instrument. "A tambourine. I'm very good with this and the cane flute. Sometimes my music attracts animals." I wanted to be useful to him while we were getting food, that was why I had crafted the instrument. I didn't want to just be the useless tag-along.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 pm

~America~

"Pfft. I did apologize. It's not my problem ya just happened to be there. I'm goin' to get more, if you don't mind, in case you don't want another face full of sand." I turned around, adding, "Don't forget Abby's here, and she ain't a bro. She's a sis." I whistled as I walked back into the forest to gather more wood for the shelter.

I searched around, looking for a good log to add. I glanced, my gaze landing on one that was just the perfect size. "Aha!" As I picked it up and hauled over my shoulder, there was a loud growling noise. "Hmm...?" I turned to see a large canine-like creature growling at me, hackles raised. "Woah, good... doggie..." I gulped, reaching for my pistol to shoot it. Then the thing leapt at me, knocking me over. "Hey, bad dog! Down!"

I grabbed the closest object near me, a thick branch, and started smacking the dog thing in the snout. More annoyed than angry, it started scratching me, leaving deep cuts against my arm. "Ow, dammit stupid dog!" I finally kicked it a few feet away from me, and started running back to the camp, leaving a long trail of blood from the cuts behind me.

When I got back, I dropped the log beside the other one, and sat down heavily on it, exhausted. When I recovered enough to talk again, I said, "Dudes, there an evil demon dog out there that tried to kill me... jeez..."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:48 pm

~England~

I stood up and got out of the way as America walked back into the trees. It was only a few moments before he came back out with another log and a wounded arm. When he finally spoke he mentioned a demon dog. I pulled a palm leaf off a nearby tree, dunked it in the freshwater I made and cleaned his arm with it. "Wild animals can be quite ferocious. You need to be more careful." I took off my tie, wrung it out and used it to bind the leaf to the wound. "This is why I told everyone to take a partner with them if they left the beach. You obviously weren't listening, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm

~Canada~

"Yeah... if someone else comes with you and you're attacked, they could call for help or kill the animal." I looked back at Abigail. "Ready to go into the jungle? You should probably bring some sort of weapon with you when we go in, even if it's a rock or a stick. I'm not sure how much an instrument can hurt, and I'm not eager to find out myself." I let out a nervous laugh. "So, ready when you are." I played with the strings of my bow, adjusting them to the right lengths. For practice, I notched an arrow and aimed at a coconut in a palm tree, shooting it and hitting it point blank. The brown fruit came careening down, almost hitting America in the head, missing him by a few inches. "I think I'm in practice, a tiny bit rusty if I'm not." I said, lowering the bow.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 pm

~China~
"I found some food" I grabbed the coconut "Now all we need is more food, a shelter and some help" I looked around "I'll probably go deeper into the jungle for material for shelter, would anyone like to come with me? I'm sure at least one person would like to come with me. We get to break down trees and take their tree parts for a hut or tent or house whatever we will make"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 am

~Chidani~

"I wanna go!" I volunteered. "I could, like, collect eaves or stuff to cover the shelter!" I half bounced, half skipped, almost seemingly unscarred by America's ordeal with the 'demon dogs', over to where China was standing. Kawaii the leopard cub followed me, too. "Hey," I said, "maybe Kawaii can help protect us if we get attacked by the evil dog things that got America!" I suggested, gesturing towards my pet.
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:11 pm

[[OOC: *tries to get into the action and not be an awkward penguin puffin the whole time*]]
~Iceland~

Moping around a little, for I ran out of ideas on how to leave the island, I started roaming around the beach, wondering where to go. I decided on looking around, seeing if I could find someone else to wait with. That'd at least keep me sane. For a while. I ended up staying on the beach as I walked around the perimeter of the island, as I didn't consider the dark, forbidding jungle as 'safe'. It was better to look around the beach before heading into the jungle to find people. It was also easier.

As I trudged through the gritty sand, I noticed a few figures in the distance, moving about and occasionally waving their arms wildly. I recognized them as some countries from the ship, and started to run towards them, eager to talk to someone. I swore my voice was probably roughed up from the water, and I didn't want to go mute or something. I reached them, opening my mouth to say something but...
"...!" No sound came out. Wasn't it just working... hours ago? When I first got here?
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 pm

[[*sympathetic pat*]]

~Chidani~

"Oh hai Icey-kun!" I waved as he arrived. "What's up?" I walked over to him, momentarily forgetting about going to gather materials with China, temporarily more excited about Iceland's arrival. Sometimes people say I'm kind of hyper, but oh well. Better than being slow. Slow could more likely get you killed than fast. So I thought, but, meh. Iceland looked like he was about to say something, but never got a sound out. "Dude, I think you're mute!" I gasped. Then I looked around the whole scene. "An awesome Chidanian, a helpful Chinese guy, a magical Brit, a pleasant Virgin Islander, an injured American, an amnesiac Canadian, a fire controlling Greenlander, a jungle thrashing Japanese dude and a mute Icelander... wow, we're quite the strange group." I laughed at the weird situation.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

~America~

"Very funny..." I muttered under my breath, wincing as a few more jolts of pain shot up my arm. I looked up at Iceland. "Sup - oh... never mind bruh... I don't wanna mock ya more than I should." I turned to face the others. [b["Does anyone have a pen and somethin' to write on? Maybe Ice can use that to talk to us.. sorta..."[/b] I then addressed Iceland again. "Just don't write in Icelandic or whatever you speak in your country... no one speaks it here... sorry dude."

~Greenland~

"Pfft!" I gave America a playful light punch on the side of the head, since I didn't want to injure his arm further. "I can speak Icelandic, though my main language is actually Greenlandic." Turning my back to America, I went over to my older brother Iceland. "Icey... lemme check if you have any other 'injuries' otherwise..." I checked him throughly, and found only a couple of minor scratches, nothing time wouldn't heal. "Nope, nothing serious... I could actually translate what Icey's saying, by the way. He can't always have a pen and paper in his hand."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

~China~
"Maybe he could write on himself" I suggested "Or maybe I could go find a leaf" I looked into the forest or Jungle or whatever it is "Maybe we could find some pen and paper in the unexplored part in the island" I looked at my wet clothes "It might be hard to go in wet clothes, but we could try"

~New World~
I grabbed a stick and drew a very large circle in the sand. It was about 15 yards long. "This is my land, the New World. No one can enter it. Only I may pass in and out of it. " I paused "I'm talking to myself....I'm going crazy..."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm

~Greenland~

"That won't work... I'll just translate in the mean time until he's unmute... hopefully I won't have to break many times in my singing... I do take great pride in it." I started singing the first song that came to mind, 'Stereo Hearts'.

"My heart's a stereo,
It beats for you, so listen close, Hear my thoughts in every note,
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo..."

I continued to sing, skipping around the now lit fire, the flames dancing in the wind, not really caring about anything for the time being. Singing helped me erase my thoughts and think clearer, so I did it often. I wasn't that bad at it, either. Chinook even joined in, barking at the beats. It looked kind of strange, but I didn't mind. It was fun.

[[OOC: To England: If you don't understand, Greenland sings a lot, and his character song is 'Misery' by Maroon 5, and he founded the 'Manly Men Skipping and Icecream Club'(MMSIC) with Chidani XD Read the Main Roleplay thread(if you have the time) and you'll find out XD]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 am

~Virgin Islands~

Chidani was right, we were quite a strange group. I was about to grab a stick for self-defense so Canada and I could go look for food, but I saw someone else come running up the beach. "Iceland!" I waited for him to say hello, but when he opened his mouth nothing happened. The others started talking about how he was mute and could use a pen and paper to write. I reached for my satchel to pull out the notepad I kept with my camera, but then I realized my bag wasn't there. It had gotten seperated from me in the water. Darn it. That camera was expensive. No, get your priorities straight, Abby. Survival is more important than photos. I sighed and grabbed the large stick, holding my tambourine in my other hand. "All right Canada, let's go."

~England~

I finished tying off the tie and saw Iceland show up, unable to speak. "Bollocks. Could this vacation get any worse?" I collapsed on the sand, leaning up against the log America had brought back. New World was still missing, we needed food and shelter, and it would be dark soon. The animals might come out of the forest and attack. America had already fallen victim to one of them, we didn't need any more injuries. We also needed a bigger fire so a passing ship might see us. That was a lot of work. We had enough people, but nobody ever listened to me when I tried to be a leader. I heard Greenland singing and thought it was a good idea. Maybe it would take my mind off this disaster. I began softly singing the lyrics to something I had heard last week. "I'll need a little more luck than a little bit, because everytime I get stuck the words won't fit. Every time that I try I get tongue-tied. I need a little good luck to get me by this time."

Last edited by England on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next