Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Title says it all. Mostly.

The countries are on the Titanic, but, as you already know, it crashes. They all end up on a stranded island, trying to figure out how to survive and get off the island.

That's pretty much it!

Characters:
Iceland: RPed by me
Canada: RPed by Canada
Chidani: RPed by Canada
Japan: RPed by Canada
America: RPed by America
Greenland: RPed by America
New World: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
England: RPed by England
Virgin Islands: RPed by England

Post what character(s) you would like to play~!

Have fun!

~Iceland

Last edited by Iceland on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/

AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:56 pm

~America~

As I tried to sleep, something furry and big crawled on to my arm. "Ah!" I exclaimed, bolting straight up and shaking the thing off. The 'thing', which turned out to be a large tarantula, landed on my leg. Forcing myself not to scream, I stared at it, not knowing what to do. "Uh... Uhh... Can someone get... Get... That thing off?!" I started off quietly, but gradually started shouting. The whole time, the hideous furry spider stared intently with it's large beady black eyes glinting in the moonlight. Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew...

[[OOC: Exactly how I feel inside when there's spiders in my house... I'm not scared of them, I just don't like them appearing in the most random spots, like in a bowl that I was going to put in the dishwasher...

Ugh.]]
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

~China~

I woke up looked at America. I saw the spider and started to freak out. "A spider! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!" I threw my panda at the tarantula. The panda squished the furry spider making a very unsettling squishing noise on America's leg. I grabbed my panda and looked at the area where it hit the tarantula. "I should go wash the guts off Panda's fur." I walked over to the ocean. I put my panda in it and whiped the guts off the panda's fur.

Last edited by Russia on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:08 pm

[[OOC: Lawlz it was on America, not Greenland XD]]

~America~

I stared at the spot where the panda had squished the tarantula, gagging slightly at the green mess. "Ew..." I got up and walked carefully out of the hut, making sure not to step on anyone or drop the remains of the tarantula anywhere. I followed China to the water, and stood in the cold water a little bit further away, cringing as the icy ocean flowed by my legs. As I cleaned off the gunk, I nearly threw up several times, and actually did once. As soon as I got throughly rid of the hideous stuff, I made my way back up the beach and to the campfire, warming up my legs. I pulled my jacket around myself tightly, for the temperature decided to be evil and drop twenty degrees at night.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm

((OOC: *Edits* YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING))

~China~

I held my panda in my arms as I went back to my bed and climbed in. "Muuch better" I said. I snuggled with my panda and yawned. It's really cold. Now I know why penguins stand and sleep in a big group. I wish I could see penguins live. They're so cute. They babies are extremely fuzzy! They're so cute. My panda was very warm. I held it against my face. It felt like I was sleeping in a freezer.
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:18 pm

~Canada~

As soon as a bunch of people went to bed, I took the pelt of the deer and started fashioning it into a cloak. I heard loud shouts from inside the shelter, and I was going to go in and help when there was a loud crunch, followed by an exclamation of disgust and a few quiet murmurs. China came out with his panda, going to the water to clean it or something. America came after him, his leg covered in something green. I didn't ask what it was, because I didn't want to know.

When America came over to sit by the fire, I went to him and covered his shoulders with the cloak I finished making. "You shouldn't stay out for long," I said in a soothing tone. "You might catch a cold." I added, patting him. For some reason, I wasn't even cold and I was only wearing a sweater. I didn't bother trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 am

~America~

"Wha..? Oh, Mattie, you don't have to worry about me. I'll be perfectly fine. Besides, do you want me to stay up with you...? To keep you company, and help in case somethin' comes and attacks you? I know I'm injured and all but it's better to have more than one person on watch." I told Canada as I turned around and smiled at him, hoping he'd understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5