Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48115

HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Empty
PostSubject: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:14 pm

~

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 am

"Waiter, waiter! I have an order!"

I rushed over to the customer. "I-I'm here!" I told them, putting on my best smile. "What would you like to order at The Beatz Café?"

It had only been a few days since a whole bunch of nations had been picked among our governments to be sent up to the new space station, which had a giant city built on it. We all worked at various jobs, and mine was at a café called The Beatz Café, as a waiter. It was an exciting job, with the sound of music in your ears as you ran about, jotting down people's orders, but it was also very exhausting. After my shift was over in twenty minutes, I was hoping to relax in my apartment.

"Some fish and chips, please." The man replied, smiling back at me. I quickly wrote the order down on my notepad -which had a Canadian flag on it-.

"Anything else with that, monsieur? Perhaps a side dish or a drink?" I inquired.

"Hm... No thanks." He replied.

"D'accord!" I hurried over to the kitchen, giving the order to one of the chefs.

[[OOC: Starting post~ sorry for lameness ^^;]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Default4
Romano

PP : 46658

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:45 am

(could i be an Italian cook? :D)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsworld.com/forum
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 am

[[OOC: Of course you can Hi.]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:26 am

(yay!~ :3)

~Romano~

I grabbed the order, written on a piece of paper. . ."Fish and chips" I mumbled while I walked over the french fryer.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:30 am

I hummed a song as I waited for Romano to make the food. "Soooo... Lovino... Any plans for when our shifts are over?" I didn't usually talk to the snappish Italian, but I was feeling unusually cheerful today for some reason, and a little bit on the chatty side. And what can he do? Swear at me from a metre away? I frowned a slightly as that thought flitted by in my mind. Maybe Alfred was having too much influence on me...
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:40 am

~Romano~

"Hmm?, pfft, have nothing better to do with your life so you coma crying to me, eh?" I said as I walked back around the room, with the plate of food, "Well, I was thinking of going bowling tonight, I guess you could come along".

(what kind of places do they have on dat space space thingy? :D xD)
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 am

[[OOC: I don't even know |D

Let's say everything...]]

"It's not that I don't have anything to do -okay, I don't-, it's just that I was kind of curious as to what you were doing. Of course, not in the stalkerish kind of way, but you get what I mean, right?" I paused for a second, thinking. "Bowling...? I like bowling. I can come if you want. It's not like I'm busy or anyrhing."

"Another order!"

A voice made me turn - it was North Pole. "Oh, hey, Nord!" I greeted him cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:52 am

(lol, kk :D)

~Romano~

"Oh~, I get what you mean. . .I get that you have a big nose. . . and that you are sticking it in my business!. . . but sure, you can come along." I Said as I peered around Matthew to see another customer.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 am

[[OOC: lol North Pole's another waiter XDD]]

"I-I don't have a big nose..." I reached into my pocket for a small mirror, looking intently at it. "Do I? It doesn't look that big..." North Pole stifled a laugh. "He doesn't mean it literally, Matthew." He said. I blinked several times before realising this. "Oohh... Oops... Désolé!" I blushed a little, placing the mirror back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 am

(my bad xDD)

~Romano~

I turned around trying to not let the others see the slight smile on my face.

(i gtg :D see-ya~ good night :3)
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:31 am

[[OOC: Two tsunderes and a moe Hi.]]

"Nord, what are you doing after your shift is over?" I asked cheerfully. He took a deep intake of air. "Order two hundred and two - pizza, extra cheese. Big emphasis on the 'extra cheese'. The guy practically yelled in my ears. For some reason, he didn't think I could hear with headphones on." That man is right... I thought. Since he seemingly didn't hear me the first time, I tapped him on the shoulder and repeated the question for him. "That's none of your business." He replied coldly before turning his music up high again and turning away.

[[OOC: Now that I look at it... I forgot that wire in North Pole's headphones in the pic.

I need to edit the OC part of the list with new pictures... And I shall draw Al's OCs since she's bush >.>]]
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47699

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:08 am

[["Since she's bush"

>.> BUSH? IMMA BUSH, BRO?

WOAAH.

GAIS. IMMA BUSHIN'. *bush bush*]]

"Bro!" I walked over cheerfully, finally off shift. "Since I worked an extra hour, my shift ended earlier than expected!" I grinned. I was that person who lead you to your table or something... Whatever dude that was. I glanced to see who Matthew was with - Romano and North Pole. "So ya hangin' 'round a bunch a grumpies, aren't ya?" I teased him playfully. I then spotted South Pole walking by. I waved at her. "Hey, 'Dente!" She came over, curious.

[[OOC: And so, everyone walks over 0.o]]
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:03 am

[[OOC: *flips Al again* BUSH.

Yes, everyone is coming over.

Shall Australia and Chidani appear as well?]]

"I'm not grumpy..." North Pole growled angrily, waiting for a cook to make his order. "Al, don't be so rude!" I sighed loudly, then brightened at the sight of South Pole. "Oh hi, Ardente!" I smiled, while her brother just gave her a nod. What's up with him? I pindered briefly, waiting for Romano to finish the fish and chips.
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48240

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:44 am

I strolled into the resturant "Hey guys! It's time for my shift!" I grabbed my waiter notes and proceeded to take the customers' orders.

[[OOC: ...While Newy's sleeping in the closet...]]

[[OOC: Short post is short....I have nothing to post...]]
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 am

~Romano~

"Alright!~" I said as I opened up the kitchen doors, which then filled in cafe with the smell of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:26 pm

I frowned slightly at the scent. "How much pizza were you making? I recall only one order of pizza..." I said, following after the Italian. "I still have an hour left of work..." North Pole scowled as I walked by. Why is he always so grumpy? I pondered shortly.

North Pole fiddled with the cuffs of his uniform. "Chidani! What the glaciers are you doing in there? Taking a nap? Hurry up - the customers don't want to wait all day!" He called through the window at the dark haired boy cooking. "I'm going as fast as I can, Gilido!" He replied to the icy North Polelian. "Don't call me Gilido! It sounds like some sort of Italian desert!" The waiter snapped.

[[OOC: It's okay Russy~

Pfft WILD CHIDANI APPEARS

Not sure what to do with Australia yet...]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

~Romano~

"I made three pizzas, ok!?" I called out into the room. "I made two extra for later today and the dough would have gone bad if i hadn't made these pizzas!~"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PP : 47699

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 am

[[OOC: North Polelian?!]]

"We're out? Awesome! Later dudes!" I exclaimed as I ran after Romano and my younger brother excitedly. "Aw, don't be so glum!" South Pole teased North Pole, poking him playfully.
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3   HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HETALIA ROLEPLAY THREAD 3
Page 1 of 1