Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Hetalia-Hotel-hetalia-25729068-1500-810

Room Service!
A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:16 pm

~England~

How in the world did she know my name? I had never introduced myself. Not to mention Iggy was a nickname only the other countries knew. No humans ever called me that, even if they knew who I was. So how did that girl know? It was disconcerting but I would find out eventually. I went back to my mobile, checking the last voicemail. It was from my oldest brother, and I quickly deleted it. I was not in the mood to listen to Scotland insulting me over the phone.

~Virgin Islands~

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. Apparently I had fallen alseep at a table. I redid my ponytail and got up from the table, heading out into the foyer, still yawning. "Do we have any customers? I'm so bored I passed out."

Last edited by England on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:43 pm

[[OOC: Ideas...? :3]]

~Canada~

The elevator reached the bottom floor, and I got off. "C'mon, Konota, I'll introduce you to Al and Iggy. Iggy's probably worried about why you know our names. He probably thinks your a stalker or something, but don't worry, I'll tell him you're not. He probably won't like it, but it's the truth." I walked over to the front desk where England was working. "Eh, Iggy~! Konota here wants your picture. Apparently she and her dad are pretty big fans of us." I winked.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:53 pm

~England~

I looked up when Canada came back in with the girl. "A picture? All right. I do have a question though. How can you be a fan if you just met us?" I asked her, stepping out from behind the desk and walking over to her. "And I never did learn your name. You may call me Arthur." She may have called me Iggy before, but with humans I used my human name and I prefered if they did the same. I rarely introduced myself as a country to a human. Perhaps she had heard a fellow employee call me Iggy, and that was how she knew the name.

~Virgin Islands~

"Oh, we do have a customer. Finally." I saw a girl with blue hair taking a picture with England in the lobby. I stood by and waited until they were done. Maybe if she stayed downstairs I would have something to do. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:32 pm

[[OOC: Though a Britannia Angel would be hilarious, we already have an Iggy in the RP, and I don't think he'd like to talk to himself XD

Cany, if you played yourself... omfg XDDD that'd be funny, but soooo weird.

How about... a Human Rainbow Dash? XDDD

OMG THAT'D BE AWESOME.

I want Human Minty :3]]

~America~

I looked at England's text. A story? It'll probably be one of his drop dead borin' stories. I looked up to see the strange girl who seemed to know us and Canada enter the foyer. They went over, and started talking to England. England even got his picture taken. A fan? Seeming that there was no one else there, I went over to see what was happening. I noticed that the Brit seemed a little self conscious, as Canada was. "Hey, dudes! Why are ya acting like she's our boss or somethin'? Loosen up!" I looked at the girl. "'Ello, I'm America, or Alfred. Either or. Nice to meet you! Just in case you don't know, I'm the hero, so if you, like, totally need anythin', don't hesitate to ask me!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:18 pm

(Lol... Human MLP...Brony-ness)

~Konota Izumi~
"No need for introduction, I already know who everyone is. By the way, I'm Konota, Konota Izumi" I took out my camera "Soo...Would you mind if I get a picture with you? Being the hero you wouldn't mind a picture with your fan would you?" I added
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:55 pm

((Iggy talking to himself would be quite amusing to watch though. XD ))

~Virgin Islands~

The girl wanted pictures with everyone? "Oh, may I be in a photo?" She said she knew everyone so I wondered if she knew me as well. I walked over to the desk where everyone was gathered and waited for her to be done with America. In the mean time I looked over the stuff on England's desk. I wasn't being nosy, I was just curious. And his favorite pad of sticky notes had his flag printed on them. I held them up and asked, "Conceded much?" with a slight smirk.

~England~

Konota? The name struck me as odd, but it also sounded Japanese. Yet this girl spoke English without an accent, unlike Japan, who couldn't pronounce his Ls. After the photo I went back to my desk and picked up several fallen papers. "It's good that we know your name, but you never did answer my other question. How do you know us?" After I had put all the papers back in their proper place Abigail came over and asked the girl about a photo. Then she insulted my post-it notes. I grabbed them back from her and replied, "I am not conceded. There is nothing wrong with having your flag printed on some paper. You should see America's notebooks."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:11 pm

[[OOC: ... So, can I attempt Britannia Angel? 83

So, America, Human Minty and Britannia Angel.

TOTALLY NOT RANDOM.]]

~America~

"Hey, they're not THAT bad!" I pouted for a moment, then smiled back at Konata. "Sure, the hero's ready." I quickly smoothed down most of the hair that was sticking up off my head, except for the big cowlick that never stopped sticking up. Then I heard the door ring, or whatever noise it made, and I saw someone walk in. "Hey, new guest!" I heard it ring several more times. "Wow, aren't we popular...?"

~Minty~

"Hey, what's up with the party over here?" I asked in my bubbly voice as I walked in, playing with my pink and white hair. I had turned some heads as I arrived with my brightly colored hair and my mint green t-shirt depicting peppermints, but I'm sure people had seen stranger. I went over to the front desk, and propped myself with my elbows on it. "Are you, like, famous people or something? I'm sure Rainbow Dash probably heard of you." I looked back at the front door for my friend, who had rainbow colored hair and a blue shirt with rainbows on it. "It's not like her to be distracted and not come quickly." I muttered to no one in particular.

~Britannia Angel~

"Freak." I heard someone mutter as I walked by them to get off the bus. So what if they had never seen an angel before? It didn't give them the right to insult me. Besides, I have a job that has doing. I can't waste my time. I descended the stairs, once again wishing that the city had a Tube. If London has it, why can't they have it here too? I should've flown instead... I arrived at the hotel that I was going to stay at for a while. I had lots of business to do here, and many wishes to grant, and I didn't have the time to fly around from England to everyone here. I opened the door and strolled into the foyer, and started towards the front desk where a bunch of people had gathered to find that the person who managed the rooms was... myself?

Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 pm

[[OOC: RAINBOW DASH.

YOSH.

8D]]

~Rainbow Dash~

"Hey, I'm not late! You gave me the wrong street address so then I got the wrong building!" I burst into the hotel, pushing the door wide open and almost hitting the doorman, who happened to be some random Russian with a pink scarf, though I didn't notice. I ran over -very quickly, mind you- over to Minty. "Pfft. You said it was 123 Fallen Star Road. It's 123 Fallen Comet Road! Jeez!" I looked at the other people standing there. "Oh, hello there. Is this a party?"

~[Unknown]~

I followed behind the crazy lunatic girl with rainbow hair and, well, rainbow everything. Even her eyes were rainbow colored. What a weirdo. To be honest, I didn't know if I, myself, was a weirdo or not. This morning I had woken up on the city transit bus, with memory of absolutely nothing. Not even a name. I found myself wearing a green sweater, some Converse shoes and jeans. At least I didn't look like a fashion fail. I went over to the desk, wondering if perhaps I could stay at the hotel until I could remember something. There was no use in wandering the streets trying to recall my past when I could do it with a roof over my head.

~Canada~

"New guests?" I looked up to see four new guests - two teenage girls in rather bright clothes, someone who looked exactly like England, but he was dressed in some sort of white Roman like tunic thingymabobber, and the last person was a boy around thirteen years old with blonde hair that was jagged at the bottom, and had turquoise eyes. He looked awfully familiar, but I couldn't quite place who he was. "Names, please?"

~Rainbow Dash~

"I'm Rainbow Dash, and yes, that really is my name." I took my ID card out, rolling my eyes at the bellhop's surprised face.

~[Unknown]~

"Um... uh... I-I'm amnesiac... I can't remember. I'll talk to you about it later..." I blushed.

[[OOC: In case you're confused, [Unknown] = Matthieu Kirkland. :3]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 pm

~England~

"Yes they are. You have the word hero on everything you own." I retorted. That was when the door chime dinged several times. "More customers. Finally." I pulled out the guestbook so they could sign it, then looked up at the new people. Two teenage girls, one dressed in rainbow everything, the other with mint-colored clothing. Behind them was a boy who looked very familiar, but I couldn't quite figure out why. And then there was the guest who caused me to say aloud, "The hell...?" If he had been wearing my uniform I would've thought he was me. He had the same face and hair, but was in a white tunic and sandals. "Oookay then." I pushed the guest book toward the girls and asked them what kind of rooms they wanted, all the while keeping an eye on my doppleganger.

~Virgin Islands~

More customers! Finally I would have work to do instead of sleeping. Today was the third day in a row that I had passed out at a table from boredom. I waved at the girls and smiled at the boy, hoping to make them feel welcome. The England came in wearing an odd outfit. Wait, no, England was still at his desk. What?! I looked back and forth, trying to figure it out. After five minutes I gave up. When the boy mentioned he was an amnesiac I made my way over to him. I felt bad for him, not knowing who he was. "Hi. I'm Abigail. I'm a waitress here, but I'll also be your friend if you want. Do you have something I can call you? I know you don't remember your name, but I need something to call you by."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 am

~Britannia Angel~

I paused, weary of my clone. "I'm sorry for any shock I may cause. I'm the Britannia Angel. I'm sure you may have heard of me. The magical... angel from England who flies around performing wishes, miracles and tons of other magical things? I'm pretty sure I have a reservation here for the top floor, right?"

~America~

"Duuude...s! We could, like, have two Iggys to bug at the same time!" I exclaimed, forgetting about the argument. Though that's when I noticed what the new England was wearing. But, bro, ya gotta change into somethin' more fashionable." I said. "Like a business suit or somethin' snazzy, right? You can't walk around looking like a big weirdo dude!"

~Minty~

"So... um, I'm Minty~!" I said very loudly over the conversation that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 pm

~Canada~

I started writing down all the names. "Rainbow Dash, Minty, Britannia Angel..." I said as I jotted them down on one of England's sticky notes, as they were the first ones I saw. Besides, I didn't want to go all the way to my room just to get my own sticky notes. It didn't really matter anyways, did it? "And then that just leaves no name over here..." I looked up at the nameles teenager. "If we can't figure out your name, we could always just make one up."

~[Unknown]~

"God, will you people stop acting like I'm a little kid or somethin'?" I growled, glaring at all of them. "Jeez, I'm, like, thirteen or something, and in three years I'll be learning how to drive! I'll just go hang out in the games room or something while you try and figure out your petty little problems about ponies or pads of notes." I started to stomp off.

~Canada~

I snapped my fingers, suddenly realizing who the kid was. "Matthieu, isn't it? Matthieu Kirkland, with Matthieu spelled the French way and Kirkland spelled the English way."

~Matthieu~

"W-what?" I turned around in surprise, knowing somewhere in my mind that it was my name.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 pm

~England~

"I would rather not be 'bugged' by you any more than usual, America. I doubt he would either." And now that he mentioned it, I might've heard about him. Yes, I had. There had been an article in the paper. I had thought it was a hoax, but here he was. "Well Britannia, I'm England. And according to the reservations list," I flipped through my papers and found the correct page. "You do have a room. You must've reserved it during someone else's shift. One moment."

I turned around to the rack of keys behind me and pulled down the correct one, handing it to him. I then turned to the girl in green, who had shouted her name just a moment ago. "Good for you. You didn't need to be so loud." Canada and Abigail were trying to be nice to the teenage boy in the room when he got mad at them. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Teenagers were so unruly. The kid was about to leave when Canada said his name. An odd coincidence, because if he was correct they were both named Matthew.

What struck me as even more odd was his last name. Kirkland. That was my last name. And mere moments ago I had been thinking that he looked familiar. I still couldn't place it, but somehow I knew him. And so did Canada. Who was currently using my post-it notes. Why did everyone borrow my things without asking?! Well, I would forgive him for now. I leaned over and whispered, "How do you know him?"

~Virgin Islands~

"I was just trying to be nice." I did my best to hide my disappointment. I thought the young man would be more polite. Instead he thought I was treating him like a child and had gotten mad at me. I let him walk off, but he stopped when Canada gave him a name. "Matthieu Kirkland? That's a wonderful name. Even better you share it with other people. Canada is also called Matthew, but he spells it the American way. And England's last name is Kirkland. Strange luck, huh?" I didn't mention that my last name also had Kirkland in it. I didn't want to confuse him. It was odd enough that both his names matched those of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 pm

~Konata Izumi~

I looked at the other guests. Hmm....Britannia Angel, Minty and Rainbow Dash....I know of Rainbow Dash and Britannia Angel, but I dont know Minty... I took out my camera "Hey, you guys wanna take a picture with me?"

(Short Posts are short...)
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 pm

~Britannia Angel~

"Fine, I'll change if it annoys you that badly, America." I said, as I rolled my eyes at the usual rude remarks from the American. As I waited for the keys from England, I heard one of the girls pipe up, asking for a picture. She had also pulled out her camera, while I was busy talking to the others. "A picture...? Usually I don't take pictures but seeing that you're not the paparazzi or press, I suppose it'll be okay..."

~America~

"Nuh-uh. Not so fast Britty." I pulled the angel away, towards the bathroom. "Change first. I'm not gonna have ya take a picture lookin' like that. I know I don't normally bug peops about their clothes, but even I know that's a fashion no-no." I dumped one of my extra uniforms into Britannia's arms and pushed him into the stall. "Meet back at Iggy's desk when ya done!" I called as I left.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Y'know I really don't mind the angel suit." I said "It is what makes you Brittannia Angel instead of some just Britian wannabe. In fact, keeping your costume on for this picture would be a good thing"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 pm

~Canada~

I looked back at England in surprise. "How do you not know Matthieu?" I gasped. "He's like... like, well... you know... um... like our..." I paused, feeling awkward. "Oh, never mind." I looked back at Matthieu. "You can have a job here if you want, even though it's not busy... at... all." I blushed even redder, feeling more awkward.

~Matthieu~

"Okay... I suppose... I have nothing else to do..." I said, avoiding eye-contact with anyone. I couldn't tell what Canada had been about to say. I thought son at first, but figure that... that it would be too absurd. It totally couldn't that, right? I'd know if it was, I think... "But... 'strange luck'? 'Kirkland' isn't a common name, y'know." I coughed loudly.

Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:41 pm

~England~

Now I remembered who the Matthieu was. I said some foul language and banged my head on the desk. "My apologies Canada. The late shifts must be getting to me." How could I have forgotten him in the first place? Some parent I was. Wait, wait, wait. When he came in he said he was an amnesiac. How had that happened? No, better not to pry. He'd just get defensive. "And may I have my notepad back?"

~Virgin Islands~

"Let's see." I pulled out the little notebook and pen I kept on my person (all waiters/waitresses had them) and began writing all the people I knew with that last name.

Arthur Kirkland
Peter Kirkland
Matthieu Kirkland
Abigail Kirkland-Jones

Four people with that last name. It had to be common. No, wait, Arthur and I were related, and I recall Peter also being related to him. England's older brothers probably shared the name too. Crud, it wasn't common. "Huh, you're right. Everyone I know with that name is related somehow." I put the notepad away and shrugged. "Still an odd coincidence."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 am

~Rainbow Dash~

"'British Wannabe'? I don't think he'll look like that, darling." I said to Konota, attempting some sort of normal conversation. As normal as a human pegasus and an Otaku lover can get, of course, which wasn't really normal. "Speaking of which, he should be coming back soon, right? I mean, it probably doesn't take that long to get changed..."

~Canada~

I watched England bang his head against t he desk several times, muttering what could only be bad language. "Iggs, aren't you going to get a concussion doing that? Or worse, amnesia? We can't have two people with amnesia running around, especially when no one but themselves know their own history." I said, with worry edging my voice.

~Matthieu~

I tried breaking up the awkward whispered conversation, and figure out what they were talking about. I had heard Canada hesitate about saying who I was, and England started whacking his head against the desk. "Wait, are you guys, like, my parents or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 am

[[OOC: Oh yay, I get to RP a Angel who'll probably end up giving me a nosebleed....

I DID have a choice America XD]]

~Britannia Angel~

"Nah, too... classy?" I decided on using some magic to change the boring uniform America had lent me. Hissing a few magic words under my breath, the uniform changed into a very snazzy suit. "That looks better~!" I decided to groom the feathers on my wings down that were sticking up before I went back to the others. When I succeeded in flattening them down well enough, and was satisfied with my overall look, I walked out of the bathroom and to the others. "How do I look?" I asked.

~Minty~

"Oh, em, gee, erz. Are you, like, totally single or something? Cuz I'd, like, marry you!" I squealed. I wasn't used to seeing many guys, mostly girls, at my house. Usually I wouldn't scream like a little foal... I mean, girl, but it was... amazing.

~America~

"Dude, now you look better~!" I said to Britannia.

[[OOC: Short thing for America and Minty. Reason: I NEED TO DRINK MAH TEA XD]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

~England~

"Right, a gentleman does not do that no matter how idiotic he was." I stopped and brushed some hair out of my face. Even if I had been a git, that was no reason to give myself a concussion. I caught sight of Minty swooning over Britannia, but I understood where she was coming from. He looked very good in the suit. So did I for that matter, but no-one ever acted like that around me. Then Matthieu walked up and asked us if we were his parents. I nodded and elbowed Canada so he would respond.

~Virgin Islands~

I was standing next to the girl in green when England's look-alike came back. "Wow. You look fancy." The girl was going a little crazy over him though. What was her name? Right, Minty. "You certainly have good taste in men, I'll give you that." I was about to go back to the kitchen to check up on things when I overheard Matthieu talking to England and Canada. I stopped for a moment to watch the conversation. When England nodded one thought flashed through my mind. I'm an aunt?!
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:51 pm

[[OOC: Yes, America. You must always have your tea. *sagenod*]]

~Canada~

I glanced at England, shooting him a you're-expecting-the-shyest-guy-to-tell-this-to-someone? look. I turned to Matthieu, knowing that I would have to be the person to break the news to him. Of course, I wouldn't normally do it under these circumstances -espcially with Minty flirting in the background with Britannia or Konota fangasming- but the kid deserved to know. "Um... yeah, this is probably the worst place to break the news to you, but, yeah... Iggs and I are your parents. Congrazzles. You learned something new..." I said, feeling like the most awkward person in the world.

~Matthieu~

"Oh, yay. My parents are a very quiet Canadian and some random Brit with eyebrows the size of South America." I said very sarcastically, turning away. "I'll be grabbing some lunch or something to eat at McDonalds..." I walked away.

~Canada~

"...we really should've taught him better manners..." I muttered to England.

~Rainbow Dash~

"Minty!" I exclaimed. "You can't just go off and marry an angel! He's probably not even interested in you!" Sure, Minty had a habit of going off and flirting with random guys -I have to admit, some were actually pretty cute- but... this? I couldn't imagine Britannia ever agreeing to go out with Minty. Though Minty had a great heart and all, she could really be an airhead sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Y'know, I've always wondered why people call others 'Darling'..." I said out of the random "Is it that they love the one their speaking to. In manga and animes, characters who say sugar, darling or honey a lot are those overly optomistic ones. You cant help but either love or hate that character. Speaking of characters you either love or fate, I've always wondered why people see France in that way. There's a lot of characters like that. The there are characters everyone loves. Like..uhh...Sebastion...I dunno, he has a lot of fangirls..." I looked at the others, my eyes still closed "I think I might go back to my room and email my dad the pics. I also think I might go and watch some anime. I should go check the channels on the tv and see if they have Anime Network."

(Two best things about rping Konata

1. You get to break fourth wall by saying the characters are in an anime

2. Saying pointless things)
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 pm

~England~

I pulled a small mirror out of a drawer in the desk and held it up to my face. My eyebrows aren't that big... "I tried to teach him proper manners. He never listened. Plus we both work late hours. Usually no-one's home to watch him. It's no wonder he gets into so much trouble." I watched as he left, presumably to go to McDonalds like he said. If he didn't come back in an hour I would leave work to get him. Or send America. He would gladly go to McDonalds. I never understood what he liked so much about a place that served burgers and chips. "So I don't see him for a week and he shows up here with no memory. What happened?"

~Virgin Islands~

When Konata started talking my attention shifted from Matthieu to her. She started talking about anime, and I tried to remember what that meant. Anime... Oh, Japan's animated shows. I listened as she started talking about character traits and the like, but when she mentioned France I got confused. Yes, he was a love-or-hate kind of guy, but he was a person not a character in an anime. "Why did you talk about France like he was a fictional character? He's as real as everyone else here." Granted, I didn't much like him, but that didn't mean he wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

~Konata~
Despair went throught my mind. Oh no! The fourth wall is whole in her mind! I cant just fos ro dah it! It would put her into this depressed state! Something came through my head "Who are you? You're not in any of the mangas or animes. Are you a new character? Maybe you're a rejected character."

(Konata.

Because saying a character isnt in the manga or anime isnt breaking the fourth wall)
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

((OOC: Oh Konata... The fourth wall needs to stay up!))

~Virgin Islands~

"You know everyone else but not me? I'm the Virgin Islands, but my friends call me Abigail." I said, answering her first question. As for not being in a manga or anime, that was because I was a real person. "I'm not a new character, or a rejected character. I'm a country. Books and shows are about fictional people. Countries aren't fictional." Was she so into her shows that she thought everyone was from them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next