Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Hetalia-Hotel-hetalia-25729068-1500-810

Room Service!
A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:25 pm

[[OOC: IT LOOKED WHITE TO ME. -.-

No, I'm not colour blind.]]

[[OOC: Ohhhhh wait... can't post until Iggy does... =.=]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 pm

~England~

So Canada was still embrassed and didn't want to leave his room. "All right. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I motioned for America and Matthieu to follow as I went down the staircase. Halfway down my mobile rang. The hyperactive girl from downstairs was on the other end. "I'll be there in a moment. Hold on."

When I reached the bottom I told Matthieu to go to the kitchen and wait with Abigail. After he left I went over to the newcomers. "Hello and welcome to the Axis Hotel. I apologize for not being here sooner. I had some personal business to take care of. The girl here teels me you want a room. Two seperate beds?"

~Virgin Islands~

"I know it's weird, but we've finally got customers!" I told Stefano as I brought the food back to Rainbow Dash. "Here you are miss. Enjoy." She stayed for a moment to eat, but when the front doors chimed, meaning a person had come in, she ran off to the lobby. "More people? Wow. Hey Stefano, I think another guest came in!"
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

~Marik Ishtar~

"OH. MY. GOD." I said loudly "It's a British guy! Sweet!" I looked at Bakura "Bakura! Bakura! There's another British guy! Maybe he's that creepy uncle everyone has."

~Bakura~

"Ignoring what Marik said, yes we would like two beds." I said to England

~Marik Ishtar~

"Yeah. The last time we went to a hotel they had a really crappy room with only one bed and me and Bakura ended up sleeping with each other." I said "It was so awkward because I'm WAAAY out of his league."
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am

~Britannia Angel~

As I was making a list of wishes I had granted and ones that I hadn't gotten to, my phone started ringing, and I picked it up, getting a text from America that it was time for dinner. Typical of him, to announce to everyone that it was supper. I thought to myself as I pocketed my phone and left my room, locking my hotel room with both the key and with some magic. I never did trust everyone.

I arrived at the bottom floor by elevator quickly, and walked quietly to the restaurant area, trying my best to ignore the two gawking guests who recently arrived. They were already talking to my clone, so I left them to do that. I sat down at one of the tables -by myself, because I wasn't find of awkward dinner conversations- and was served by the cheery island girl from Virgin Islands. "Thank you," I said, smiling at her.

~America~

"Dudes, like, seriously?" I asked loudly, surprised. "That must've sucked!" My gaze just happened to drift over to the restaurant. "Anyways, see ya later bros. Dinner's callin'~!" I went over as quickly as possible, and would've ran if it wasn't for the slippery floors that nearly made my fall. I took a seat right beside Britannia Angel, giving him the brightest, mischievous smile ever. "Suuuup bro? Anythin' new with ya?"
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 am

~Canada~

As soon as England finished his sentence, a wild thought came into my head: What if I could sing to... Let go of all the emotion? That's exactly when I remembered the whole scene, three years ago, what happened to Matthieu. The pain hit me hard, forcing me to sit down on my bed. Don't lose it, Matty! I fought hard not to mentally break down. If I did, and if someone overheard, it'll shatter whatever pride I still held to pieces. And then I'd have to quit my job and leave the country. Or continent. Maybe I could go live in Antarctica or the North Pole.

Attempting one last time to save my dignity, I started singing the first song that came to mind that matched my emotions.

"The hooded men are coming
Creeping, creeping closer
Their hands black and darkened
With which they carry 
The sharpest of sharpest
Weaponry from the depths of shadows.

They've got a mission,
A mission, a mission,
And it's to get rid of 
The one who's as sweet
As he is proper
The one of the quiet and 
Well sought after.

The shadow's got his name,
His name, his name
And will play this game
Until he gets the winning piece
And not sooner.
He nearly caught him
And the shadow will grow
Ever ever anxious in his wake.

Right when the kid thought 
Kid thought, kid thought
That for once the darkness
Had finally stopped stalking 
That once that the paws of death
No longer lingered by...

The gloom came crashing down
Crashing down, crashing down.
He was tossed into an ever 
Changing mass of fury
He did try to escape.
Once, twice, thrice.
Nothing did happen well there.

His name, his name
And will play this game
And not sooner.
He nearly caught him
And the shadow will grow

The bystander, the quiet one,
The quiet one, the quiet one, 
Watched the reaping, as he called it
And tried to grab him back 
Through the fog and carefully home
But it was useless, for 
The hands of mountains 
Held him firmly in place.

Rain fell, drenching everything,
Drenching everything, everything.
The one who could've helped
Mourned for nights and days on end
And not a single soul was told
About the horrors of the taking.

His name, his name
And will play this game
And not sooner.
He nearly caught him
And the shadow will grow

One day, many many months later
Many months, many months,
The boy did come back
The popular was thrilled
Though sorry that the kid was lost.
The quiet was nearly pushed to tears
And wondered if his own 
Had truly come back.

Had truly come back.
Had truly come back...

Had truly come back..."

I finished the song on a long note, with more tears streaming down my face. During the song I wiped them off, but now I just didn't care anymore. I absentmindedly took out my phone, and discovered that the whole time I was singing, it had been recording it and sending it to everyone's voicemail. Maple! I almost threw it at the wall, but refrained myself. If I went snapped here and right now... There would be no people left...

I thought it over. But then, there was no one in my room I'd hurt by accident.

Moments passed, which turned into minutes. Minutes gradually transformed into hours. By now, my phone was playing 'Canadian, Please' crazily, with all the incoming texts and phone calls I was getting from everyone. I ignored them all, instead, burrowing my face into my maple leaf pillow, wondering if I could leave reality momentarily and go to some happier place where no one cared if you sang randomly and accidentally sent them the songs via phone.

I could've sworn I heard someone knock on the door, but I was too upset to care anymore. 

[[OOC: I didn't realize until now that England posted... Whoops.

And that song is what you get after Cany listens to Alice Of Human Sacrifice several times over. 

Yes, I wrote that whole song... Meh, I'm trying to work on my song writing skills... It's not great... D:

And yes, the song is Canada's feelings towards the whole incident.]]
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 pm

~America~

An hour or so into dinner, about twenty songs and ring tones started playing at the same time, scaring everyone. A couple of people fell backwards out of their chairs. Then, slowly, we all picked up our phones to see who had called us. Canada. It appeared we had all gotten the same message because all the recordings merged into one eerie song. No, seriously. It was pretty creepy. i hope he doesn't go snapped again... I thought to myself as the song played, obviously narrating some sort of event. Canada sounded scary yet mysterious at the same time... It was a bit freaky, too. At the end of the song, everyone started either texting the Canadian or calling him. I texted him.

Quote :
To: Matty
yo dud wht did u do dt 4 we R trn 2 eat rht nao

I sent it, and then put my half eaten plate away. I was starting to get worried about Canada and his strange mood swings. All I knew was that something happened on that day three years ago that he wasn't telling anyone.

[[OOC: More slangy slang. Translate: "Yo dude, what did you do that for? We are trying to eat right now!"

OH YOU Oh you, America, and your slang.]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 pm

~Moetsun~

After the song played, I hesitated on replying for a few moments. Something didn't seem right, and it was starting to unnerve me. Had it been the way Canada sang it that sent chills down my spine, or was it the lyrics that hit home somewhere in my mind? Or a combination of the two? It seemed really unsettling, to me, personally. A faint, wisp of memory stirred in my mind - a rainy, foggy night... Walking back to the hotel... And a cold, tight grasp of a veiled man.

Scared and startled, I stumbled backwards into a table behind me, sending all the plates of pasta falling and smashing into little smithereens. I apologised quickly, not really giving it a second thought, and bolting towards the stairs and running as fast as I could up then to the staff floor. I went to my room first, where I rummaged through my closet full of clothes to uncover a red jacket, a shirt with the Union Jack and Canada flag on it, and a bandana. A couple of memories flashed by my mind, making my head ache. "Ow..." I didn't understand any of them. And then I heard a loud banging on my window. "What is that?" 

I walked over to the windowsill and opened it to let inside a snow coloured barn owl that instantly screeched "I've been looking all over the city for you, Matthieu~!" Shocked at the talking owl, I jumped. "What?! A talking owl?! Since when did I have a talking owl!?" I shouted loudly. The owl landed softly on my desk, looking a bit disappointed. "Oh... Matthieu... You must be Amnesiac. I'm your pet talking albino barn owl named Aurorus Iris, though many just call me Iris." She preened the white feathers on her long tail carefully.

I watched for a little while, momentarily forgetting what I had been doing. Then I remembered. I quickly took off my sweater, put the shirt one I found and the jacket. I tied the bandana around my neck, and turned to Iris. "How does this look...?" I asked her. "Good~!" She replied. "That's great, cuz I have  to help a Canadian with a changing mood. Can you help?" Iris stared at me. "Um... Sure! Let's go!" She alighted on my shoulder enthusiastically.

I walked out of my room and headed towards Canada's room when I discovered someone had been there before me, and was also waiting to be let in.

[[OOC: Yes, I'm using Moetsun instead now... Lawl.

And I changed his owl's name...]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:32 pm

((OOC: *smacks life in the face* I hate midterms... I apologize for being gone. I had to study for midterms and I spent my limited free time on deviantart. ^^;))

~England~

"All right then. Hold on." I went back to my desk and got the two newcomers their room . I gave them the keys and went over to the restaurant for supper. It was an hour later that everyone's mobiles began ringing. We all answered at the same time and got the same voicemail. An eerie song. And I knew the singer.

While everyone was still listening and/or too stunned to do anything, I stood up and sprinted upstairs to Canada's room and knocked on the door. I waited and knocked again when he didn't answer. Contrary to popular belief I am nither cold nor uncaring. I simply get irritated extremely easily. I will come to someone's aid if they need it. Again he didn't answer. I was about to knock once more when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. Slightly startled, I turned to see that it was Matthieu. "Don't worry, I'm sure Canada will be all right." I assured him as I knocked on the door again. "Canada, open the door. We only want to help."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 pm

[[OOC: One day I should make a shirt that says 'Life'. And walk around. With it on.

I'll probably get nothing but bad things NOT DOING IT ]]

~Moetsun~

"I-I'm just worried about him... I don't want him to hurt anyone or anything in case he does get mad." Although I didn't quite remember, I did recall something bad happening when Canada got bad. I didn't really want to venture into that memory. "Oh, and I found this owl who claims to be my pet or something... I suppose we can clarify that later." I walked over to Canada's door and knocked on it as well, as if it'd make him more likely to open it. "Canadaaaa! Canada! Hellooooo?" I thought for a few seconds, pulled out my room key and jammed it into the lock, and turned it, and somehow getting it open. "This thing works for all the staff? Wowzers." I pushed open the door experimentally, not knowing how Canada would react. I knew it was kind of rude and mean to randomly open the door without asking, but he wasn't answering.

~Canada~

"Go away..." I said to England when he first arrived, and ignored Matthieu's calling. Then I heard a loud noise of a lock opening, and someone opening it. "Hey, don't-!" I jumped off my bed, pressing myself against the wall, ready for a bunch of people to run in and interrogate me. "What do you want?" I probably looked half crazed, but I didn't really cared at this point. "I-If you really want to know what happened..." I hesitated, and said nothing more, and looked away from the two of them, tears forming in my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:29 pm

[[OOC: You can always say you have a life]]

[[OOC: I almost forgot that Yukon was in the rp]]

~Yukon~

I walked into the hotel, greeted by Russia. I ignored him and continued walking. I looked around. Hmm.....Since the Territories are out for dinner, I think I'll bug Canada. It's better then being alone all day secretly wishing that I could go with them. I looked around the lobby. No one here to pick on with my boredom. Canada must be in his room. I walked to the elevator when my phone went off. I checked it. "Oh hey! Canada sent me something!" I played the message and listened to the song. "This song sounds awesome! I should go pay him a visit" I went to the elevator and clicked on his floor number. When it came to him floor, I got out and walked out and walked to his room. I followed not long after the Moetsun after "YO, CANADA, BRO!" I said, spoiling the moment "Cool song! Ever thought of replacing Bieber? Ontario was a total idiot for bringing that he-she into the world."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 pm

[[OOC: Yeah, he's one of the hotel's Yukons XD

Should I add Ontario to the roleplay, or would he make everyone die of sarcasm?]]

~Canada~

I looked up, startled by Yukon bursting into my room, going on about how awesome the song was apparently. "Um... I have no current plans on any singing career... No one would want to listen to some unnoticed Canadian, would they?" I said, blushing. "Besides, it's not like there's enough major events in my life to make an album of songs..." I hesitated. "And I didn't even mean for everyone to hear it. It was honestly the mistake. C-can everyone leave my room, please? And Yukon, I heard Ontario was looking for you. You might want to go see what he wants." I sat down on my bed, facing the rain splattered window in front of me.

[[OOC: Sudden weather change!]]

[[OOC: SHOULD I write more songs for Canada to sing...?]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm

[[OOC:So wait...there are other Yukons...?]]

[[OOC Sure. Chidani could look at the moments Yukon and Ontario interact as yaoi. Plus, it's fun to rp Yukon when Ontario is around.]]

[[OOC: It'd be funny if Yukon just walked in like the spy from TF2 and say "Gentlemen...".]]

~Yukon~

I sighed. "What does that annoying Province want?" I moaned " I asked. I don't even know why he wants to talk to me. Where is he?" Personally, I couldn't care about him less. I sometimes wish he'd just die. I'm not really much of a fan of the others either. "Also, you're kinda good at singing. I wish I was."

[[OOC Short post is short... T-T]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

[[OOC: Of course there is XD]]
[[OOC: Lol I'll add him soon]]

[[OOC: Commence another fail song written by moi!]]

~Canada~

I closed my eyes, and for a few minutes, could pretend that the others weren't there. Weren't in my room, watching me. Weren't asking me all those questions. Weren't raving about my singing or anything. Just me, myself, and my thoughts. 

"I just don't really get it;
Why people can never 
Understand as much
As they should.
I'm not hard to get
But no one's really tried.

I'm not American- 
Nor a ghost 
But some people are hard
To convince of a thing.
You can try forever
But they will never listen.

-Chorus-
I'm just a little under
The weather.
I'm not America
I'm just Canada.
I can speak English and French
And I'm fond of maple syrup
(Comme ça va?)

You can tell them once -
You can tell them twice -
You can tell the thrice -
But you can never get
Them to listen for 
Any period of time.

Misunderstood, over and over
I've lost count of how
Many times I was.
Or perhaps I just didn't bother
To record upon my journal
Of endless lonely days.

I'm just a little under
The weather.
I'm not America
I'm just Canada.
(Comme ça va?)

Always alone, always invisible;
When I'm finally seen
I've got trouble ahead.
Either mistaken for another
Or forgotten again
Either way is always the norm.

I try to remind them;
They say they'll remember,
But when will that be?
Tomorrow, or will it be more?
I wish I'd know so
I could mark it down.

I'm just a little under
The weather.
I'm not America
I'm just Canada.
(Comme ça va?)

A few times they get
It straight with out a slip.
Alas, it never really does stick
For the next hour I have to 
Remind them over again.
It's difficult to live with.

I've always thought about
What if I couldn't actually fix
This repetitive problem.

Always a misunderstood
Always a misunderstood
Always a misunderstood

Always a misunderstood Canadian."

When I opened my eyes again, I remembered they were still standing there. "Um..." I said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 pm

~Yukon~

I clapped "Better than Bieber! If you actually do something in the modern arts, people might notice a difference between you and America and people might star noticing you for once." I said "But seriously, where's Ontario?" I said with a serious tone in my voice. "The faster I get to him the faster I can yell at him and leave more quickly"

[[OOC: Yet another short post from moi D: ]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

~Canada~

"Meh... Maybe... But I'm not sure if I want to leave the hotel. It has become a lot like my home." I said, sighing in indecision. "I could consider it, however, if enough people press. I don't know if everyone would want to hear my horrible singing." I paused for a few seconds, thinking of Yukon's question. "Ontario? He should be in the dining hall, though I'm not sure. He's working as a waiter, but he could be off shift and in his room right now for all I know. Maybe he's figuring out how to install a hot Kool-Aid machine in the elevator again. It wasn't very pretty last time, though... He made an awful mess, with the sticky stuff all over the place. I just can't seem to get him to stop making such ridiculous plans anymore."

[[OOC: Note - if you think Justin  Beiber or Rebecca Black are bad, do NOT listen to "Hot Problem - Double Take". Words of wisdom, my friends, words of wisdom.]]

~Ontario~

I checked my schedule after the whole song incident where a couple of the people eating ran upstairs to chat with Canada, and found I was off shift now. "Oh, yay, I can now go and try my new experiment - glow in the dark monocles!" I exclaimed gleefully as I headed for the elevator, taking it up to my floor. Glow in the dark monocles was basically another excuse to annoy Yukon, but who cares? It was so fun to annoy him, even if he got mad and started yelling at everyone... Or everything. I took my room key out and unlocked my door as soon as I reached it, and went inside, where I locked the door behind me. I quickly fed my pet mockingjay, Twitter, then started working on my new invention. I turned off the lights to see if it worked... And it did. "Yes!"

[[OOC: Glow in the dark monocle... Like a sir.]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:21 pm

~Yukon~

"Okay" I said and walked to the door "I swear, he can be such an idiot sometimes" And with that I was gone.
A minute later I was in the elevator. "What was Ontario's floor again? I think I managed to overhear it somewhere" I pressed the button of his floor, guessing. The door close in front of me as it went up. When it was at his floor the doors opened. I stepped out and ran to his room. I knew his room number. Strange isn't it...I knocked on his door. But it sounded more like I was banging on the door. "Ontario!" I said loudly "Canada said you wanted to see me!"

[[OOC: Like a Gentleman

*Totally doesn't have GentleMentleMen stuck in head*]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 pm

~Ontario~

"Come in!" I called, but after a second thought, opened it for him. "You came just in time to try out my latest and greatest invention - the glow-in-the-dark monocle! For gentlemen who need a little light in their lives!" I handed one of the glowing monocles to Yukon while smiling brightly. "And you get one for free!" I waved his protests with a hand. "No no, no need to thank me! I'm just being a considerate brother, like -" I looked at his ridiculous expression and started laughing hysterically. "Oh god! Yuky! Your face-! IT'S SO PRICELESS!" I had to hold on to him to stop from falling over.

[[OOC: Why does Ontario remind me of Rainbow Dash at times?]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

~Yukon~

"I don't need a stupid glow-in-the-dark monocle!" I said loudly "And get off of me!" I pushed him off of me hardly and maybe into something. "I already have a source for light, so the garbage that you call a monocle is useless." I took off my helmet and pressed a button on the inside. The mining helmet let out a beam of light. Oddly, my eyes where glowing a bit. It scares some people. Strange... I put the helmet back on my head as the light shined the Ontario's stupid face. "Not even British Columbia would seem interested in that." I dropped the monocle he gave me on the the ground then stomped on it. "You really need to start to try to be likeable and get friends...if that's even possible"

[[OOC: *Totally knows almost nothing about Rainbow Dash* He reminds me of Marik Ishtar. He's always doing stupid stuff and Yukon is his Bakura.
o´ω`o KITTY FACE]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:44 pm

~Ontario~

"YUKON DOESN'T LIKE ME?" I cried, after getting flung on to my bed. "B-b-but no one else will listen to me after the Bieber incident... Or even approach me... other than you." I paused, taking in a deep breath. "Not even Foundy wants to see me, and he plays jokes on everyone... seriously. I've tried and tried to get friends, but the only ones I have are Canada because he doesn't hate anyone and perhaps Moendere but only because he's amnesiac and can't remember who Justin Bieber is!" I turned away from Yukon. "But I guess I can go all tsundere like England or-or like Romano o-or even North Pole!" I exclaimed, coughing loudly.

[[OOC: ... :D

SPOILER FOR ROLEPLAY 8D:

8D

Anyone catch the Warriors Waffle Time reference?]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:36 pm

~Yukon~

"Ontario..." I thought something to say, but couldn't think of anything that wouldn't make him burts into even more tears. I sat on the bed next to him. "You know what they say, what comes around goes around. Besides tsunderes are super annoying. It would only make me hate you even more...well, if that's even possible. Besides, you still have me. But I don't think that's good for anyone." I put my hand my hand on his shoulder, an attempt of being nice. Thinking of something that might be nice for him to hear "But, I know how you feel. I...I sorta have a hard time making friends too." I said a bit embarassed

[[OOC: Oh Yukon...You're such a tsundere sometimes...]]

[[OOC: *Grabs Yukon and Ontario* NOW KISS]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:57 pm

~Ontario~

I sighed loudly, looking away. "I-I don't know... I think I try too hard to impress everyone. It seems like everyone has their own, special talent whereas I'm just the guy who sits around and does all the politics, which isn't fun at all. Everyone does something, except for me. Alberta does lots of smart thingys, Saskatchewan is a farmer, Newfoundland fishes, the territories mine and hunt, British Columbia does forestry, Prince Edward Island has his potatoes... I-I don't know where I fit in." I tossed the glowing monocle against the wall, shattering it to little pieces. "I'd talk to someone, but they probably all hate me and I'd talk to Canada but he's gone all weird... And none of the countries would bother with another country's state, provincial or territorial problems... So what do I do?" I looked away, hesitating. "I should go and start on those reports I received yesterday I suppose..."

[[OOC: TsundereTsundereTsundere]]

[[OOC: I feel like Chidani now XD]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

~Yukon~

I watched Ontario throw the monocle against the wall, shattering it to little pieces. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I felt a bit of guilty, like I crushed his dreams. "Yeah, you should probably get to you reports. You don't want your boss gettin' mad at you. As for me-" I stood up "-I've gotta find myself a job. Is this place hiring? It seems to be bringing the people in. Personally, I couldn't care what I got, as long as I don't have to be one of those annoying tsundere maids." I walked to the light switch and turned on the light.

[[OOC: Tsundere contest: North Pole vs Yukon. Who wins?
I have no idea....

Those arctics and their tsundere-ness....

Maybe they're not tsunderes...To me, North Pole seems very dandere and Yukon shows a lot of tsunshun. *Shrug* That how I see it.]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:41 pm

~Ontario~

"Bleh. Reports scheports. Who needs to read a bunch of politicians blab about who's better at solving some little problem on the other side of the world?" I picked up the stack of papers and threw them into the air. They scattered and flew in multiple directions, reflecting my personal thoughts and feelings. Every which way with no hope of catching them all. "I guess I'll come with you. It'll be a start towards a new beginning, eh?" I smiled at Yukon. "Even if it doesn't include any hot Kool-Aid like I hoped. And no, I still don't know what happened to that stuff. Maybe England used it in one of his dark magic spells." I laughed, and leaving the pages all over the room, I left.

[[OOC: Oh but Onty, we LOOOOVE reading about that useless stuff in the newspaper /shot]]

[[OOC: North Pole vs Yukon? Tsundere contest?

ONTARIO WINS BY DEFAULT WITH SARCASM.

Insert Chidani Yaoi fanboy squeal here.]]
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:21 pm

~America~

"Ugh, Matt! Stop actin' all mopey and do somethin'! If you won't do your little bellhop job, then cover for Abby's waitress job! If you're lucky, she might give ya her uniform!" I shook Canada's shoulder playfully. "C'mon. You're not any fun when ya act all sad and stuffz! Not that ya were very fun in the first place." I sighed loudly. "If ya won't come, I'll drag you down! Ya can get changed in the bathroom down there!" Without any warning, I picked up the uncooperative Canadian and carried him downstairs.

[[OOC: Heeey look America can now carry Canadaaaa

He can pick up his own hat!

ACHIEVEMENT!

Hey, I thought of this: If the northern nations are tsundere... Does that mean..,
CANADA'S TSUNDERE?

D:

Why do I picture that now?

And why do I picture Canada running around doing a waiter job?

And why do I get weird mental images?

Grr miiinnnddd!]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm

~Canada~

"A-Al! Put me down!" I exclaimed in surprise, trying to get him to let go of me. "Seriously! P-please stop it!" No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't free myself from the American's grasp, so I ended up giving up. My reputation is already low... it can't get any worse than this... I sighed loudly and waited until we reached the end of the stairs, where finally, I was put down. "W-will you warn me when you d-do that?" I asked, a little annoyed.

[[OOC: Heeeey, Canada can do that - oh... No... brain, please don't go there... =.= *mental image of Canada trying to pick North Pole* Oh Amery... did you REALLY have to go there?

Mon dieu! YOU ARE RIGHT! But he's so... fwuffy... *huggles Canada*

POKER FACE

Don't judge me...

And Waiter!Canada? Because I showed you that picture, obviously.

Mind mind mind mind mind mind IT'S A TROLL!

And The Game.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next