Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Hetalia-Hotel-hetalia-25729068-1500-810

Room Service!
A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Intro

Room Service! is an RP about a hotel. A hotel run by Hetalia Characters.

The staff is Hetalian, but the guests can also be from Hetalia, or random people, or even from other shows, animes, whatever you want!

For example, though Canada could be a bellhop, he could be helping anyone from Edward Elric to Katniss Everdeen to Sheldon Cooper!

Rules

Rules are the same as the site and RP rules, which can be found here.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Characters
To play a role/character, please PM me so that the RP won't get full of 'Can I play...' messages Hi.

Manager:
Hong Kong
Customer Support:
America
Front Desk:
England
Doormen:
Russia
Cooks:
Stefano
Waiters/waitresses:
Abigail
Ontario
Maids/House Keepers:
New World
China
Bellhops:
Canada
Yukons:
Yukon
Other roles I might've missed:

Guests:
Konata Izumi (Lucky Star)
Human Rainbow Dash(My Little Pony)
Human Minty(My Little Pony)
Britannia Angel
Matthieu Kirkland
Marik(Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series)
Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series)

Last edited by Canada on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm

~Reserve~
Hi. 8D
>:U 8)

Last edited by Canada on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Open!
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

M-May I rp Russia, China, Newy and Yukon? I'm probably just make China the Housekeeper like in the pic. NEWY GET IN THE MAID OUTFIT. Russia will be the doorman. Yukon....will be Yukon....

Can you make Konata Izumi (Lucky Star) a guest? :3
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 pm

[[OOC: I guess I'm starting. :\'D ]]

~Canada~

"Hey, bellhop! Come over here!

I heard someone calling from behind me. Though I was exhausted, and it was near the end of shift, I still came over to the guest to help them with their bags. "O-of course, sir! I exclaimed to the green cloaked figure standing in the foyer as I obediently walked over, picking up the single bag they had, slinging it over my shoulder and turning back to them. "Do you need me to direct me to your hotel room? I asked them, but they shook their head, handed me a slip of paper, and walked off.

I peered down at the paper. It read:

Quote :
Room 1313, floor 13.

That's got to be the worst luck I've ever heard of, I thought bitterly as I went into the elevator, pushing the '13' button. No one was fond of going to the thirteenth floor, as it was considered the unlucky floor. Most bellhops, maids and staff members avoided taking jobs on that floor. I've heard a rumour going around the bellhops that even the manager dreaded that floor.

The elevator beeped, telling me I arrived on the thirteenth floor, and I gulped as the doors clicked open.
Okay, chill, Matty... just get this over quickly and that will be that... I quickly walked down the hall to the room '1313', unlocking the door with a master card, and dropped the bag on the bed. Well, I'll have a story to brag to the rest of the staff about, at least.

I went back into the hall, closing the door behind me and locking it. I made my way back to the elevator, and went back to the first floor, surviving the trip to the unluckiest place in the hotel.

[[OOC: PFFFFFFFT... RUSSY... DID YOU READ THE POST? >:U

PM me... gawd.... o3o]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 pm

~Russia~
I opened the door to all the guests. I asked them all to become one, they all denied, except one. It was a bottle of vodka. I was so bored I made it talk and become one. I looked around. Same view as usual. It was cold, at least I had my coat. There was a guy chasing after a girl with somethng in his hand, I have no idea what it was. Probably didn't matter...

(:3 It's okay....I'm American... 8D I didn't read it)
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 pm

[[*explodes* VELL...

Bet you've never had a Canadian Sparkle PArty.

CUZ YOU'RE AMERICAN. *dies*]]

~Canada~

I arrived on the bottom floor, foyer. I spotted Russia by the door, asking random guests to become one with him, and koling at them when they didn't. He finally found a vodka bottle, and started doing something with it. I watched from a distance, not eager to 'become one' or whatever. I checked my watch, seeing I only had a few more minutes. That's when I got a text from the chief bellhop, asking me if I could do one extra shift. Which I finally agreed on. I'd get payed more, at least...
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:27 am

~England~

It was late and my shift was nearly over. Or it would have been if I hadn't been covering for a fellow coworker. I had to take their shift as well, which meant I was staying after with not much to do. We didn
t have many customers lately. A man in a green cloak came in and asked for a room. After he paid I gave him the key for room 1313, which was on floor 13. As he called for the nearest bellhop I realized how unlucky that was. I hoped the man wasn't superstitious. The bellhop was Canada, and he seemed nervous as he went up to the room. I leaned back in my chair, checking the voicemail on my cell phone. I got through two messages when Canada came back. His shift was over but he wasn't preparing to leave. "Are you staying the next shift?" I asked him, covering the speaker on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

~Canada~

"Yup, I was offered, so I took the empty shift." I leaned against the front desk, waiting for another guest to arrived. "I mean, it's not like I have any plans tonight. Might as well just stick around here for a little longer." I sighed as I surveyed the empty foyer. "Slow business, eh? I wonder if we should advertise a bit more around, or at least make the place a bit snazzier. I think new uniforms would make it seem more exciting or... or no thirteenth floor with a room number '1313'..." I coughed.

I spotted a lady with a sparkly gown walk into the foyer, calling for a bellhop. Looking around, I made sure no other bellhop was coming over, then I went over myself. "Madame, would you like some help with your bags, or want moi to lead you to your room? I asked, trying to be as polite as possible. The lady smiled brightly, replying with, "Oh, aren't you the cute fellow? Why, I was just wondering where room 1313 was, for my boyfriend is staying there and I'm going to meet him here."

Room 1313 again? I almost groaned, but I kept a fake cheery smile. "Sure, just follow me!" I turned around and lead the woman to the elevator, where I pushed the button to go to the thirteenth floor, again. I hummed a song, called 'Canadian, Please' as we waited for the elevator to reach the floor. When the elevator opened, I showed her the room, and unlocked it for here. "Here you go, ma'am." I said. "Merci," She said with a wink, closing the door.

Weird, do I know her? I thought as I went back to the elevator, taking it down to the first floor again. I strolled casually back to the front desk where England was, hoping to make some sort of interesting chat. "Room 1313, floor thirteen seems quite the popular place today," I said.
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm

~America~

I looked over at England and Canada chatting quietly on the other side of foyer. I was in charge of customer support, which was on the opposite side of the room then the Front Desk. Of course, I was barely getting any calls, thanks for the lack of guests, and I was getting really bored. After all, there was so many texts I could send England and other staff members before I had nothing else to talk about.

Quote :
To: Iggy

iggy im brd tll me smthn othr thn ur usul brng txts.

I started playing 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5 on my iPhone as I glanced around the same, empty foyer. "Gawd, does no one come here anymore?"
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm

(Yukons: Yukon
lol Yukon gets his own group XD

*Le rps guest*)

~Konata Izumi~
I got off the bus "Man...everyone was giving me wierd stares..." I said to myself "It's probably because I'm from out of town. I look so different. I have an ahoge, my eyes are always closed, my mouth is shaped like a cat's, I'm really short, my eyes and hair aneralistic unlike everyone else's, and my hair is blue." There's probably more, but I didnt want to say anything else. I looked at the hotel. Hmm...Hetalia Hotel, I've seen most of the anime and read all the manga, so I guess I could go and stay awhile..." I walked towards the hotel.

~Russia~
I held open the door "Welcome" I said "Become one with Russia, da?" I asked with vodka on my face.

~Konata Izumi~
"Nah" I said "By the way, you should wipe the vodka off your face. England might go all tsundere on you" I went into the lobby

~Russia~
"Da" I wipped the vodka off my face. How did she know my name?!
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm

~Canada~

I hurried over to the new guest, putting on my cheeriest smile. "Hello, would need some help, to your room or with bags? And is this your first time here? If so, I'm Canada, one of the bellhops here. You can just call me Matty if you want, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or the customer support!" I said to the newcomer. She had blue hair, and looked kind of strange, but I didn't mind. A guest was a guest, no matter how weird they were.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm

~Konota Izumi~
"My bags! I almost forgot them outside!" I ran outside and grabbed my bags and went back inside, ignoring Russia. "By the way, I already know who you all are." I said "Oh! I need a room, too! Can you set me up with one?" I tried being not as otaku as I am. I didnt want to say how much of this anime I know. I didnt want to break the fourth wall on them. It would've been normal to people where I'm from, but not here. Theres been Vocaloid and a few Haruhi and FMA cameos.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm

~Canada~

I nearly dropped the bags in surprise. "Wait, you know me? H-how? I can see you knowing America... but... Oh well, c'mon. Lemme just get your room number from Iggy." I quickly retrieved the room number. "It's room 1400, floor 14. Follow me," I lead her to the elevator, and pushed the 14 button. This is so creepy, someone knows me? Wow... And everyone else? And how...?
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:53 am

~England~

Finally, another customer. And Russia hadn't scared her off with all his talk of 'becoming one'. Things were looking up. "Here you are." I handed Canada a slip of paper with a room number and a room key. I had grabbed one of the one-bed rooms at random and it had been 1400 on floor 14? Luck was odd. I simply hoped the guests in 1313 would be all right. That was awful luck. Just as Canada stepped into the lift with the girl my mobile alerted me to a text by playing a short instrumental clip of God Save the Queen. I pulled it out and checked the message. It was from America, who was sitting across the room. He was lucky I could read his horrible abbreviations.

Quote :
To: America

What do you want me to do? Tell you a story?

Last edited by England on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 am

~Konota Izumi~
"Bye, Iggy" I waved to Britian as I walked into the elevator. I love how they get all jumpy and stuff when they hear I know who they are. They get all suspicious and then I have to break the fourth wall on them and they get all shocked and scared. I started thinking about my room. Room 1400 on floor 14? I kinda wonder why they gave me a room on such a high floor....This place doesn't seem to get many visitors. But on the other hand, without any customers I'll be treated much better then at a packed place. Plus I get pampered by characters from one my favorite animes! That last thought sounded excited. Oh yeah, I also gotta get photos for dad like he begged me too. He and I are such otakus... I took my video camera that dueled as a regular one, what're you call it, out of my pocket.

(Pffft.....RPing Kona-chan will be so much fun)
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 am

[[OOC: Lawl, yes, and sooner or later I'll be RPing myself, and will be having New World cleaning up my nosebleeds... Ok, maybe not... but whateva XD]]

~Canada~

I looked at the guest as she took out a camera. "Y-you wanna picture or - or something?" I asked, started to get nervous about her. She didn't seem like the stalker type, but how did she know about us? Most humans didn't know about us, and we only told they when they asked. It had always been the rule worldwide. If they don't ask, don't tell. It was better for them not to know, but we couldn't just kill them on the spot when they asked. That wouldn't be fair to them. And not many noticed if the same faces stayed around for a few generations. Besides, it wasn't like we were out of place either.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:28 pm

(W-Why would you have a no...N-Nevermind ^^;)

~Konota Izumi~

"Yeah" I said "Its for my dad. You're one of his favorite characters." I said setting the camera to photos. "Y'know, I have a job sorta like this. I work at a cosplay cafe. When I get back it'll be Hetalia Cosplay. I'm thinking of being Austria. I have the ahoge and mole. Perhaps I could go as Italy. My eyes are usually closed" I changed the topic back to the picture "You dont mind if I take this picture, right?" I asked "I hope you're not camera-shy"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 pm

[[OOC: ... I wouldn't have a nosebleed over Canada, it'd probably be over Iggy //shot//]]

~Canada~

"Um, I'm going to, like, pretend that I know what you're talking about... and I guess one picture can't hurt..." I blushed deep red. "Cosplay...? Oh, I just gotta stop thinking about such complex things... I never get these things..." The elevator beeped, and the doors opened. "Kay, um, how about... like this?" I leaned against the wall and tried posing and smiling for the picture. I wasn't used to have pictures taken of me. Most of the time, people were taking pictures with England or America, and even Russia. It was strange, these people walking into our hotel, and knowing all of us, and occasionally having nosebleeds or fangasms. It kind of sucked, having to clean up all the blood...
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:25 pm

~Konota Izumi~
"Thats great" I snapped the picture. "It looks great!" I showed him the picture "Doesnt it?" I smiled. "My dad will love this." My dad and I are such otakus. He lets me watch all the animes and read all the manga I want. But, I have to share with him. "So, can I have the keys to my room? I wanna go in there and read the newest manga of FMA and watch some Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:31 pm

~Canada~

"Yeah, I suppose it looks okay..." I said, peering at the camera. "Maybe after you're comfortable, I could bring you down to the foyer to introduce you to America and Iggy." Then it hit me I didn't get her name. "Sorry if this sounds a bit late, but I didn't catch your name. What was it...?" I asked, as I handed her the room key.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:34 pm

~Konota Izumi~
"I'm Konota" I said "Konota Izumi" I opened my door "Lets put my bags in the room and then we can go down" I went into the room. My eyes where still closed. I've always wondered.....why are my eyes always closed...why have I never bumped into anything...It's probably nothing....
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:41 pm

~Canada~

"Sure." She must be like Italy - she has her eyes closed all the time, and doesn't bump into anything... yeah, maybe she has some sort of Italy thing going on... that has to be it. Yeah. I waited. "Apparently, we're supposed to get another guest coming soon... you may know them, but who knows." I hummed a song to myself as we walked back to the elevator.

[[OOC: ... *thinks of who to add* it'd be so funny to do Britannia Angel XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next