Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Hetalia-Hotel-hetalia-25729068-1500-810

Room Service!
A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

~America~

"Quit whinin', I'm tryin' to help ya! C'mon, let's go and see if there's any waitress - I mean, waiter uniforms left. If you won't do your bellboy job, at least try doin' the rest of the jobs! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun!" Not. Imagine Mattie tryin' to do the maid job! Oh, I HAVE to get a picture of that! I dragged Canada towards the kitchen where some guests were still dining, and ignored the looks that I got. Oh well. 

[[OOC: Nonchalant America is nonchalant.]]
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:56 pm

~Yukon~

"A new beginning?" I said. "As long as there's no Hot Kool Aid." I followed Ontario out of the room "So...know a job that needs an employee?" I asked. I hope no one tells Chidani about this. He'll get the wrong idea for sure.

[[OOC: Short post is short...Meh.]]
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 pm

~Ontario~

"Not even one?" I asked, smiling evilly. "Oh, okay, fine. I suppose not... though I could probably start up a pretty epic Hot Kool Aid company. And then Canada would probably then get annoyed by me and give my land to Quebec to deal with... actually, no! Never mind! I'll just leave it up to Ottawa to figure out all of that political boring stuff." I said as I walked down the stairs. "I heard that there may be some doorman or bellhop job available. Someone told me there was a maid job as well, but..." I didn't finish my sentence.

[[OOC: Chidani and France:

OHONOHONHONHONHON!

Ohhhhhhh mon dieu CHIDANI'S A FRENCH YAOI FANBOY. *screams manly scream*

WHERE DID I GO WRONG WITH YOU, CHIDANI?

And this all started on the stranded island... -.-]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm

~Yukon~

"Not the maid. ANYTHING but the maid. I'd look like a wierdo in their dresses. I guess I could be a bellhop. New World says maids are a stupid and useless job. I wonder why she is one..." I shrugged. A bellhop sounds kinda cool. Being the doorman sounds boring; all you do is hold the door all day without any change. You'd get bored by the first hour or two.

[[OOC: Yukon could totally pull of a maid dress.]]

[[OOC: I wonder if Ontario knows Julian Smith is American]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 am

~Ontario~

"Yeah, a bellhop would be kind of good. Come on - there's some extra uniforms in the staff room that we can borrow. Or at least, that's what Canada told me... I'm just going by what he said." I shrugged and started walking towards the staff room, which was located near the front desk that England worked at most of the time. I went inside, using my staff card, and looked at all of the uniforms, choosing two bellhop ones.

[[OOC: Yukon, Chidani is very disappoint.]]

[[OOC: If Ontario finds out, he will explode XD]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:01 pm

~Yukon~

I followed Ontario into the staff room. I looked around, then at Ontario. "Why do I need two uniforms? Will I need a spare one or...nothing..." I said. I thought that Ontario would be working with me. That'd be my nightmare; having Ontario always with me. I'd die of embarassment/being annoyed. "Lets just get the uniforms and a room for me."

[[OOC: Chidani needs an ask account on dA so he can draw Yukario and/or Yukon in a maid dress.]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 pm

~Ontario~

"Just take whatever one and meet me in the foyer when you're done changing," I said casually as I went into the bathroom to change. As soon asI was done I went back out to go wait in the hotel foyer for Yukon.

[[OOC: Sorry for lame post - I'm busy.]]

[[OOC: Pfft yeah! Just need to redraw Chidani AGAIN XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:58 pm

~Yukon~

In picked my uniform and waited for Ontario to change. When he finished I went in and changed into my uniform. When I finished, I went into the hotel foyer. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:08 pm

~Ontario~

"We go and jump off cliffs and die," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes before turning to a new customer. "Hello, welcome to the Axis Hotel! I am one of the bellhops, Carter Anderson. Would you like me to carry your stuff for you?" I said politely, completely changing my attitude suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:45 pm

~Yukon~

I sighed. I kinda wish he jumped off a cliff and died. I stood next to Ontario with my usual dull expression.

~Marik Ishtar~

I grabbed our key from England and walked to Ontario. "Could you take Bakura's and my luggage to our rooms?" I said to Ontario. I grabbed Bakura's luggage and put it next to mine. I told him our room.

[[OOC: Let's pretend Iggy gave them the key to their room]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:05 pm

[[OOC: Iggy still goes on her dA.... and I've bugged her enough... can someone drag her on? XD]]

~Ontario~

"Sure!" I said cheerfully, ignoring Yukon's dark expression. I picked up the bags -using some of my province supernatural strength due to the heavy weight- and carried them to the elevator, where I pressed the number eleven. Once I reached that floor, I went to their room and unlocked it, placing their bags inside, then locking it and returning to the foyer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6