Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia~!

Go down 
+2
Romano
America
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I've been waiting a while to make this 8D)

Gakuen Hetalia translates into Hetalia Academy, which is basically what it is! All the countries to go school :3 which makes for an interesting RP. Have fun~!

Students:

Italy: RPed by Italy
Japan: RPed by Canada
Germany
America: RPed by America
England: RPed by England
France
Russia: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
Canada: RPed by Canada
Romano: RPed by Canada
Greece
Sealand
Latvia: RPed by Iceland
Estonia
Lithuana
Poland: RPed by Poland
Norway
Sweden: RPed by Sweden
Denmark
Finland: RPed by Russia
Iceland: RPed by Iceland
Spain: RPed by Russia

OC students:

Greenland: RPed by America
Chidani: RPed by Canada
New World: RPed by Russia
Virgin Islands: RPed by England
Ardente Sud/South Pole: RPed by America
Gilido Nord/North Pole: RPed by Canada

Teachers:

Austria: Music teacher (RPed by Austria)
North Korea: Geography teacher (RPed by Canada)
Australia: History Teacher (RPed by America)

If I am missing any characters you want up, please tell me, and if you want to RP a character, also tell me, and if you want to switch one of your characters into a student or teacher, tell me pleeeaaasseeeeee! By the way, you can stop RPing a character whenever you want ;)

Enjoy~!

~America
Amery\'s stamp :3

Last edited by America on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 am

[[OOC: Basically there was a big fire and all of the students got moved to another academy XD]]

~Mun-Hee Park~

"Oh, hello, Roderich. Isn't it a beautiful day? A part from the fact that the gymnasium caught on fire and the music event got cancelled..." I said quietly as I sat down beside the Austrian.

[[OOC: I know North Korea's human name is probably something else but Mun-Hee is Korean fo educated or something XD]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Default4
Romano

PP : 46778

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 pm

( oh xD)

~Austria~

"Could it be any worse?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsworld.com/forum
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 pm

[[OOC: Nothing big, nothing big. NOT DOING IT]]

~Mun-Hee Park~

"Apparently it could get worse. Now we'll have to have our recital in the other school if at all."
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:13 pm

~Austria~

"Well I can't play with my arm like this. . ." He trailed off.

(cool background on blogger x3)
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 pm

~Mun-Hee Park~

"And I can't play without instruments. I heard that the music room got damaged as well," I sighed loudly.

[[OOC: Thanks~

I'm too lazy to type more...

And... THEY MUSIC ROOM?

THEN I DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO HIDE IF STEVE COMES T^T]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:23 pm

~Austria~

"Well that makes my day. . ." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 pm

~North Korea~
[[OOC: ME LAZYUSTA]]

"I know, right? It is such a shame..." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:32 pm

[[OOC: YAY AUSTRALIA TIEM]]

~Charlie Kirkland~

"G'day, mates! What are you looking' so sorry for? Are killer kangaroos ridin' barbies coming after you or what?" I asked, walking up to Roderich andMon-Hee, my pet koala bear following close behind me.

[[OOC: Deeerrrrpppp short post tiemz]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:39 pm

(x3)

"well. . .everything's ruined now. . ." He said, looking at Australia.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:54 pm

~North Korea~

"Charlie! How could to stroll in so casually like that and ask what is going on! Our music room just got damaged by the fire and now we can't have our piano recital we were going to have tomorrow!" I gasped in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 pm

~Russia~

I woke up to the sounds of the screaming students. I wonder what's going on... Maybe they've decided to become one! I'll go to sleep and wait to see. I shrugged and went back to sleep.

A couple minutes later, I was awoken by the smell of smoke and firemen. I got out of the fridge. The smoke was dark. I ran to the door and hit it with a lot of power. "HELP!" I shouted with panic "I'M STILL HERE!" I heard the sound of a fireman running this way. I took a step to the side so they could kick the door open. A tall fireman kicked the door open and grabbed me. We both ran outside. An oxygen mash was placed on my face as I was put into an ambulance with an oxygen mask on my face. I was rushed to the hospital.

Much later, I was sitting in a hospital bed. The oxygen mask was still on me. I was hooked up to a lot of stuff. A couple doctors were in the room. I had overheard one of them saying I needed to be here for until I recover from the smoke I inhaled at school. I hope the other students will get me get-well things.
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:29 pm

{short time skip - summer}

~Matthew Williams~

"I can't believe I'm on break and I have done absolutely nothing yet.." I groaned to myself as I flopped onto my mattress, bored. Everyone I was friends with weren't responding to any of my messages that I sent them. Well... Ivan's in the hospital... Maybe I can go visit him... Even if he scares me to death.

Getting off my bed, I quickly sketched a 'Get Well Soon, Ivan!' card before grabbing a small bottle of maple syrup from a cupboard in the kitchen that was unopened. The syrup was from my family's own maple farm, which was behind our house -which was, quite frankly, a mansion type thing-. I tied a bow onto it and left the house, riding my bicycle to the hospital, which was a few blocks away.

As soon as I reached it, I asked for the room number of Ivan's room, and once I got it, I walked to it. I knocked on the door, feeling a little timid. "Um... Ivan? I-it's me... M-Matthew. From school... A-Alfred's brother..."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 pm

~Ivan Braginski~

I turned my head and looked at Matthew. "Matthew!" I smiled. I wasn't hooked up to any machines. I was in one of those hospital robes "It's good to see you! The doctors said I will be leaving the hospital soon. They say I'm fully recovered. They want to keep me for a day or two, just to make sure. It's fun in here, you get all the food you want and these robes are cool. I'm not wearing anything under it and my butt can be shown if I stand up. Where are my manners? Come in!" I jestered Matthew to come in.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:53 pm

~Matthew Williams~

I walked in, managing a small smile at the usually intimidating Russian. "S-salut, Ivan..." I said as I handed Ivan the maple syrup and card. "The maple syrup is home grown from my family's maple farm and the card is hand drawn." I said as I sat down in one of the chairs. "I was going to visit earlier... But... I was bombarded with math homework during school and I got a gazillion art requests right when school ended." I groaned loudly. "But I got them all done... Though I will be getting some soon, I suppose... Not that I'm a very good artist or anything."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm

~Ivan Braginski~

I looked at all the stuff Matthew gave me. "Thanks for all the stuff. It's okay that you're late. Almost no one came. It's very nice for you to visit. It gets quite lonely." I opened the card. "This card is cool. I like it." I opened up the bottle of maple syrup. "This looks good. We should go out for pancakes when they let me out. Do you know any good places that serve pancakes?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"I-I see... I get really lonely at times as well... People forget me, people don't remember who I am... Some people don't even seem able to see me at all... Then the rare times I am noticed by someone... They mistaken me for Alfred. It's a little frustrating... But I really don't have any distinguishing parts." I sighed loudly, fiddling absentmindedly with a button on my shorts.

"About pancakes... I don't know any pancake places, actually. But you're free to come over once you feel better to my house. I can make pancakes, but they're not all that great... You can always drench them in maple syrup like I do."

[[OOC: Modest Matthew... Too modest *wants pancakes now*]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 pm

~Russia~

"Don't be so dramatic. Canada." I said "I'm sure your pancakes will taste good with vodka. Everything tastes better with vodka. I bet if you ask, the doctors will let me out early. I'll just have to get dressed before we leave, unless you and everyone else don't mind looking at my butt. I haven't had pancakes in forever. It would be nice to try them."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"Vrai, vrai," I nodded, blushing redder nonetheless. I glanced at the doctor. "Um... Doctor? Excuse me for interrupting your important mission - I mean, studies, but can Ivan leave the hospital early? We have... uh... an important pancake party we're planning later, and it would be great if he can come." The doctor raised a suspicious eyebrow at me before nodding.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:19 am

~Alfred F. Jones~

"And now, here's the big winner!"

The show host announced loudly. "Ugh! You've got to be kiddin' me! A five year old could have beaten him!" I protested loudly as I turned off the T.V. No one was home - Matthew had left to go do who knows what and I was left at home, watching game shows which were about as entertaining as my cousin Francis's soap operas. Bored, I walked over to my computer and booted it up to play a game or surf the net. The desktop picture was The Avengers. I clicked on the Team Fortress 2 icon excitedly, hoping I could get a good game with some other people.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:48 pm

[[OOC: *waits for Russy*]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 pm

[[OOC: HEEEEREES RUSSIA!]]

~Ivan Braginski~

I listened to Matthew's conversation with the doctor. Yay! I get to get out early! I walked past Matt and the doctor, my butt peeping out of the hospital robe. I picked up my boxers. I missed these. I missed them a lot. I had mixed feeling about the robe. It felt wierd not to have any pants on, but it let my cheeks breathe. I took off the robe and changed where I stood.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm

[[OOC: That sounded creepier in my mind...]]

~Matthew Williams~

I looked away, giving Ivan his privacy.

[[OOC: Short post it short but...

I HAVE A YELLOW SHIRT. WHO CARES. >D]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 pm

[[OOC: I did that to Sealand. Sealand was going to bathroom at the camp (which was at a school. Not as bad as it seem, btw) and I was creeping/Russia-ing. She didn't know I was there. So I open the door really loudly and I go "HEEEEEEEREEES RUSSIA!"

Also,this was me when I was playing dodgeball I was Iwasaki]]

~Ivan Braginski~

After I finished changing I stood next to Matthew. "We're leaving now, da?"

[[OOC: Short post... I don't think anyone really cares ... ]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:56 pm

[[OOC: I've done something similar...

My Prussia was just being.. Dunno, Prussia, when I ran up to her and yelled "DOITSSSUUUU! I WANNA PLAY FOOTBAAAALL!"

It was beautiful :'D]]

~Matthew Williams~

"Um... Sure."

TELEPORTATION TIEM

[[OOC: Quite frankly... I'm too lazy to type farther. Hi.]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 pm

~Ivan Braginski~

As the pancakes were being made, I was making mini Russia flags. and placing them around the house. On the couch, on his bed, in the dishwasher, in his maple cabinet, in the pockets of his maple leaf sweatshirts, under his bed, set it as his wallpaper on his computer, on his polar bear, on the walls, in his grass, on his curtains, pretty much everywhere, even on his cat. His house has became one with Russia! I am one step close to all becoming one! I will finally be able to move to warm place with many sunflowers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia~!
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next