Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia~!

Go down 
+2
Romano
America
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I've been waiting a while to make this 8D)

Gakuen Hetalia translates into Hetalia Academy, which is basically what it is! All the countries to go school :3 which makes for an interesting RP. Have fun~!

Students:

Italy: RPed by Italy
Japan: RPed by Canada
Germany
America: RPed by America
England: RPed by England
France
Russia: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
Canada: RPed by Canada
Romano: RPed by Canada
Greece
Sealand
Latvia: RPed by Iceland
Estonia
Lithuana
Poland: RPed by Poland
Norway
Sweden: RPed by Sweden
Denmark
Finland: RPed by Russia
Iceland: RPed by Iceland
Spain: RPed by Russia

OC students:

Greenland: RPed by America
Chidani: RPed by Canada
New World: RPed by Russia
Virgin Islands: RPed by England
Ardente Sud/South Pole: RPed by America
Gilido Nord/North Pole: RPed by Canada

Teachers:

Austria: Music teacher (RPed by Austria)
North Korea: Geography teacher (RPed by Canada)
Australia: History Teacher (RPed by America)

If I am missing any characters you want up, please tell me, and if you want to RP a character, also tell me, and if you want to switch one of your characters into a student or teacher, tell me pleeeaaasseeeeee! By the way, you can stop RPing a character whenever you want ;)

Enjoy~!

~America
Amery\'s stamp :3

Last edited by America on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:36 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

"Excuse me a moment." I got up and went to Alfred's room and knocked on his door. I was worried about him. He hadn't spoken since he entered the dorm, which was very unlike him. He was never that quiet unless something was bothering him. Despite how much we argued he was a good person and I felt obligated to make sure that he was all right. "Alfred, do open the door."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 pm

~Alfred F. Jones~

I heard knocking on my dorm room door, and Arthur's voice calling. Of course, I always locked my door on purpose so no one would come into my room without asking permission first. It was put there because some people liked to come to my room on a daily basis, and used to bust in without my knowing, usually scaring me to death. Sighing loudly, I slid my legs off the mattress of the top bunk and jumped down, and sat down on my bottom bunk. I attempted to groom my hair down to look at least a little more presentable, but once again, failed to pull down the very noticeable cowlick that always seemed to be there. 

About a minute later, I got off the bed and walked to the door, unlocking it and letting Arthur in. "What's up, bro? Ya want somethin'?" I asked, sitting on the wheeling chair by my computer near the window in the room.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

"I wanted to make sure you were all right. You were unusually quiet earlier." I followed him in and sat on the bottom bunk. "Was something bothering you?" I asked, straightening my tie. "I know you prefer to keep things to yourself sometimes but I would appreciate you letting me know if something is wrong. Even if you think it might hurt my feelings." I added the last part when I realized that he had been in the room during the pixie incident. He might have been silent because he didn't want to mention that he thought I was seeing things.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:04 pm

~Alfred F. Jones~

"A problem? Me, havin' a problem, dude? Of course I don't have a problem! What could possibly make you think that?" I asked in some what made up surprise. Of course, there was a little problem nagging in my head, but I wasn't about to spill it all to Arthur. I didn't quite trust him to that extent yet. "I just didn't want to catch the crazies like you and Matt." I said, more coldly than I usually did. I turned my back, staring out the window. "J-just leave. I need time to think."

((OOC: I know - Al thinking? But there's going to be a bigger problem coming out of this :P *tries to make awesomely made plot out of this*))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am

~Arthur Kirkland~

I blinked in surprise, but headed to the door anyway. I had been told by several students that I had attitude problems when upset, and now I knew how it felt to be on the recieving end. It wasn't fun. Especially coming from someone I cared about. "All right, I'm gone. Sorry for bothering you." I shut the door behind me and went to my room, searching for something to take my mind off Alfred. I settled on a piece of embroidery I had never finished and brought it to the main room so I would know if Alfred left.

((OOC: Plot is good. Plot is always good. I wish you luck good sir. *salutes*))
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:55 am

((OOC: OH KAY ZEE PLOT:
Well, I originally thought of throwing a German Sparkle Party and that being the plot, but I decided to be more original instead because at the moment I can't really do anything but play my other characters like Greenland, South Pole or Greece.

SO HERE'S ZEE PLOT:

The Spring Dance-a-Thon is coming soon and in order to participate you must bring your own date. Of course, students who don't participate are free to do whatever they wish, but will most likely be mocked by others.

*sparkly  plot for now*))
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 pm

~Matthew Williams~

I watched from the common room curiously. It seemed that Alfred was getting annoyed by Arthur for some reason. I guessed it was probably because Alfred didn't have a date for the annual spring dance. Normally you would be called a loser if you didn't have a date, and apparently Alfred had some sort of big reputation to keep up. I didn't care much, preferring to keep my distance. No one ever bothered me unless they were mistaking me for Alfred.

Of course, I didn't mind not having a girlfriend or boyfriend to bring the date, and I didn't like going to school dances anyway. 'Find me a good book any day, but never another school dance,' I always said to questions about not having a date.

Arthur walked back into the room, a somewhat unreadable expression on his face. "Is Alfred giving you problems again?" I asked, a little more interested in this new fight. Alfred didn't normally be unsocial, but, when it came to dating problems, nothing shut him up better than that. Not even a Big Mac stuffed with whatever greasy things he puts in them.

((OOC: Yay, finally a plot~

And why do I picture Canada being another Kurt Hummel(from Glee)?

In that case, who wants to be Blaine?

*totally not hyper*))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

((OOC: Plot! Woohoo!))

~Arthur Kikrland~

"Maybe." I wasn't really in the mood to talk, not after I had been shut out like that. I was running through every scenario in my mind, trying to find out what would cause Alfred to act like that. A few moments later I found an answer. The dance. Matthew had said many times that his brother had problems when it came to dating. He was probably upset that he didn't have a girl to bring to the dance.

I didn't have anyone either, but I wasn't rude about it. Maybe he would be nicer to me if I found him a date... "Matthew, is there anyone Alfred likes?"

((You know, Abigail would probably be willing to take Mattie. :) He doesn't have to be lonely.))
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"Hmm...?" I looked up from the book I was reading. "Alfred? Oh... I don't know... No one can really talk to him... He's very opinionated and dislikes hearing anyone else's side of stories. None of the girls go remotely near him, and his thoughts are rather alien to moi." I shrugged. "Besides, I don't think the dance will hurt his pride too much - in fact, if he was any more hot headed, his head wouldn't fit through the door! It's bad enough he stuffs his mouth full of god knows what stuff..." I said.

((OOC: It's okay - I was actually thinking of Canada trolling America's place when the dance was going on XDDD

For the plot: MEYBE USUK OR UKAN? *fangirlness*))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 pm

((OOC: *fangirl mode* That would be awesome!))

~Arthur Kirkland~

So there really was no-one else in the picture. He didn't have a girl that he wanted to ask. This raised my hopes, as I had an important question now that I knew he was free. No, what was I saying? I did not like him that way. He's a stubborn git who is way too eccentric. Yet my mouth refused to cooperate with my mind.

"Well I might have a date for him, but it depends. Is he straight?" And that was when the last of my dignity vanished. In a desperate effort to save the last of my pride I added, "I also know a girl who might want to take you, Matthew."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:16 pm

~Matthew Williams~ 

I nearly fell out of my chair. "Pour moí?! You must be crazy!" Calming down a little, I sighed loudly, and leaned towards Arthur. "Sorry, I'm a gay," I whispered in his ear, then pulled back. Feeling awkward I looked down at the ground. "Alfred? Is he straight? Ummm, I don't know... Depends on the person." I shrugged, still blushing extremely brightly.

((OOC: I picture Canada being a gay... :P)) 
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 pm

((OOC: I think the only straight characters are the girls. XD And maybe Austria.))

~Arthur Kirkland~

I held back a sigh. There went my last effort. Then again, at least now I knew what Matthew preferred. "Ah. Well, that's good to know." Was he blushing out of embarassment or because he liked me? I couldn't tell. Not to mention it would be rude to ask.

Sacrificing my dignity once more, I scribbled a note onto a piece of paper. 'Will you go to the dance with me? - Arthur'. I tore it out of my notebook, folded it up and went to slip it under Alfred's door. I wasn't going to ask him in person when he was being moody. I went back to my chair and looked over at Matthew. I felt bad for him, that he didn't have anyone to go with.

"You could ask around." I suggested. "See if anyone would like to go with you. Ask the people you like. There is no harm in trying."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:39 pm

~Matthew Williams~

I coughed loudly, and said it straight out, almost choking on the words, "They're all straight but... You know... They all have girlfriends too. I can just spend this dance in the library or something. I always do it." I looked away again, not able to bring myself to look up at Arthur.

((lame post is lame :/))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

Now I really felt bad for him. Sitting in the library was no way to spend a special event. How could I cheer him up? "Oh, since Alfred is busy, I can show you what I mentioned earlier." I took his hand and led him to my room, then pulled out the speelbook from under my bed. "Remember that thing you saw flying around earlier?" I asked as I finally found the correct page. I read the summoning incantation quietly, one hand on the chalk circle I had drawn under my bed. It took a moment to take effect, but the pixie from earlier was in the room again. This time she was at Matthew's eye level and only a foot away. I pushed the book back under the bed and smiled at him. "I'd like you to meet the little creature that likes to follow me. I think she and Flying Mint Bunny are friends."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 pm

~Matthew Williams~

I took a deep breath, swallowing what pride I ever had. I now had to face the truth. Looking Arthur in the eyes, my palms sweaty and my voice shaking, I asked, "W-will you go to the dance with me?"

((Grrrr I need to make longer posts ^^;; ))
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

~Alfred F. Jones~

I heard footsteps, and something being stuffed under the door. I glanced over to see a note there, and I picked it up, reading it to myself. Will you go to the dance with me? -Arthur I read it several times over and over. But... I was starting to think... That him and Matthew were together. I heard more talking and footsteps to Arthur's dorm room. I cupped my ear to the wall, listening in. I even hear Matthew ask Arthur to the dance.  I unlocked the door, and walked into the doorway of Arthur's room. "Choose whoever you want, Arthur. It's your choice, dude." I said.

((OOC: *bites nails* USUK or UKan... oWo))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 pm

((OOC: Ooh, drama.))

~Arthur Kirkland~

This was... unexpected. And that was putting it mildly. "Oh, bloody hell. You, and him, and I, and..." I refrained from using the foul language that was on the tip of my tounge. I hadn't expected Matthew to ask me, and not after I had asked Alfred. I felt as if choosing one would hurt the other's feelings, but I had to make a descision. "I..." I sighed and looked at the ground. "Mathew... You are a wonderful friend and I don't want to lose that. So, please forgive me, but I think I have feelings for your brother." I glanced over at Alfred as I finished my sentence, fully aware that my face was turning a light red.

((OOC: I prefer usuk (and it has been shown that Iggy likes America a bit) but UKan is very cute too. Adorable fluff~.))
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 pm

((OOC: Oh yush, drama indeed... [no other comment needed]))

~Matthew Williams~

"It's okay..." I said, barely concealing my despair with a fake smile. "... Um, see you... Later? I have... Erm, homework to catch up on! Au revoir!" I quickly left the room, passing by Arthur and Alfred without a word, and continuing to my dorm room, flopping loudly on my bed. "Did I really... Really... Like him?" I muttered over and over to myself. Luckily, my roommate was still in class since it was still last period, so I had lots of alone time on the top bunk, my face in the pillow. At least I had also remembered to close the door.

((OOC: ...imagine if Alfred was actually straight.))
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 pm

((OOC: Indeed o.o ... OH SHIIIIIITTTTT ALFRED IS A STRAIGHT IN THIS *face walls* Damn I totally forgot... Cuz I was thinking of having him go out with South Pole -bombed, shot and nuked- *totally screwed up whole thing* *pulls a Switzerland bucket head punch thing*

Ten minutes later...

So... Bad Poker Face Great situation I am in, right?))

~Alfred F. Jones~

"Uh, and Arthur? Sorry to burst your bubble but... Um, dude, for one, I'm straight and second of all Ardente asked me out by text moments before I got the note..." I said sadly, making it as sincere and apologetic as possible. "But, ya know... I could always find another dude for ya if ya want..." I paused, feeling very awkward. "Uh.... Yeah... Sorry I forgot to mention that... My memory's bad when it comes to things like this..."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 pm

((OOC: POKER FACE ))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:21 am

((OOC: XD Nice job there. *pulls bucket off* Well, looks like UKan it is. If Mattie can forgive him.))

~Arthur Kirkland~

I felt my face heat up even more and turned away to hide the accursed blushing. "Right. Of course. I should have considered that before asking you." I straightened up once I had stopped blushing. "Well, I have to go talk with Matthew. You have fun with Ardente." I didn't wait for a reply as I left the room. I ran over to Matthew's room and knocked on the door. Maybe we could work things out after all. I knocked on the door several times. "Matthew, can we talk? It's important."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 am

((OOC: Amery just gets really forgetful late at night XD

But... Oh nevah mind... *drop kicks bucket away*))

~Matthew Williams~

"What, are you getting married or something? Am I supposed to be the groom's first hand man or what ever they're called?" I called. I never did pay attention to such things. "...whatever... Just come in.. It's open. I can't lock it - my roommate would get mad at me if I did. You know how Gilido - I mean Nord -'s like when he can't get in..." Still lying in my bed, I rolled over to face the door. I wonder what he'll say... Maybe he will take me anyway? Maybe Alfred had another date... I did forget he was straight... Great twin I am... I waited for Arthur to come in.

~Gilido Nord~

"Just call me Nord. It sounds better than Gilido. Gilido sounds like gelato or any other Italian dessert." I told the teacher who was taking roll call for my geography class. People  called me Tsundere with a touch of sarcasm, but I thought of myself as the Tsundere without the 'dere' with perhaps some sarcastic remarks... But of course, I thought of myself quite differently than others. I never really did bother talking to others, except sometimes my twin sister Ardente. I wasn't very social, unlike Ardente who could pick up boyfriends in seconds.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 am

((OOC: *looks at dented bucket with dismay* But Switzy gave it to me D: 

*totally not forgetful*
T'is not my fault I had a Coke while posting!

..oh wait, it was Bad Poker Face 

And... Why so many twins? We could have the twins... Going out with twins XDDD *shot*))

~Ardente Sud~

I looked up from my iPhone excitedly.   "He said yes!" I told my friends gleefully. I heard someone entering the room, and I turned to see Abigail. "Hey Abby! Hey Abby! Guess what? Your brother Al said yes!" I said, getting up and bouncing wildly, my bangs flying into my eyes. Calming down, I brushed to the side. "Isn't that awesome?!" I squealed.

((OOC: South Pole: The seemingly only happy character at the moment XD))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

He was being rude, but it was understandable. I had hurt his feelings considerably. I pushed open the door and noticed he was in his bed. Had he been crying into the pillow? "Look, what I did back there was rude, I know that now. I should've let you down gently. But the thing is, it didn't work out. So if you are willing to forgive me for my rash actions, I'd like to take you to the dance. We can start from there."

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~
"Al said yes?!" I knew Ardente had asked him, but I hadn't known how big brother would respond. "That is so cool! I can't wait to see you two at the dance!" I was majorly excited for her. She was one of my few friends here at the school and my brothers din't count. It was really cool that she had a date, and with Alfred no less! "Oh that reminds me, I still need a date. I don't know any guys who are free though..."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:32 pm

~Matthew Williams~

My ears rang, and that sentence circled around and around my head. I'd like to take you to the dance. "B-but..." I sputtered, unsure of what to say. "I thought... Al..." With my brain thinking miles before my mouth, I jumped off my bunk bed, ran over to Arthur and hugged him. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou..." I said, mumbling what must've sounded like gibberish but I didn't care anymore.

~Gilido Nord~

Later, class was dismissed and I strolled casually back to my dorm room, feeling really good. I think I aced the geography pop-quiz. Of course, I didn't know yet, but I had a good feeling about it. I made a stop at my locker on the way back to drop off the heavy text books that I didn't need, then continued walking back, humming a song called 'Uptown Girl', ignoring anyone who was staring at me. I didn't mind at all.

As I walked I pondered about the spring dance. Perhaps I could troll the common room or... I pulled out my phone to text my crush.

Quote :
To: Abigail

Hey, wanna go to the dance with me? :)

~Nord

I sent it right when I arrived in the dorm room. I walked to my dorm room to see... Arthur and Matthew standing there? I stood in the doorway, feeling like a socially awkward penguin. "Ummm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia~!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next