Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia~!

Go down 
+2
Romano
America
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I've been waiting a while to make this 8D)

Gakuen Hetalia translates into Hetalia Academy, which is basically what it is! All the countries to go school :3 which makes for an interesting RP. Have fun~!

Students:

Italy: RPed by Italy
Japan: RPed by Canada
Germany
America: RPed by America
England: RPed by England
France
Russia: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
Canada: RPed by Canada
Romano: RPed by Canada
Greece
Sealand
Latvia: RPed by Iceland
Estonia
Lithuana
Poland: RPed by Poland
Norway
Sweden: RPed by Sweden
Denmark
Finland: RPed by Russia
Iceland: RPed by Iceland
Spain: RPed by Russia

OC students:

Greenland: RPed by America
Chidani: RPed by Canada
New World: RPed by Russia
Virgin Islands: RPed by England
Ardente Sud/South Pole: RPed by America
Gilido Nord/North Pole: RPed by Canada

Teachers:

Austria: Music teacher (RPed by Austria)
North Korea: Geography teacher (RPed by Canada)
Australia: History Teacher (RPed by America)

If I am missing any characters you want up, please tell me, and if you want to RP a character, also tell me, and if you want to switch one of your characters into a student or teacher, tell me pleeeaaasseeeeee! By the way, you can stop RPing a character whenever you want ;)

Enjoy~!

~America
Amery\'s stamp :3

Last edited by America on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

I hugged Matthew back, glad he had accepted. This might work out after all. He kept repeating 'thank you' but it quickly became unintelligable after five times. I heard footsteps, and turned to see Nord in the doorway, his expression unreadable. Perhaps confusion or nervousness? "Right, I should get going." I said as I gently pulled the Canadian off me. "I'll see you later Matthew." I had to squeeze past Nord to get through the doorway but I did so without problem, then headed to my dorm.

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

Just as I mentioned that none of the guys I knew were free, the phone in my pocket vibrated. I pulled it out and noticed I had gotten a text from Nord. When I read the text I almost dropped my phone. "Ardente! Your brother wants to take me to the dance!" I texted back, Definitely. ^^ This was crazy. Ardente was going with my brother and I was going with hers.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:54 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"Really? That sounds like some bad parody of the Barney song. I date your brother, you date mine, we date the other's siblings..." I laughed as I patted her on the back. "Well, I guess most of us have dates now~! I can't really think of many left..." I said, thinking hard. "But maybe we can make a math maker or something...?" I smiled, taking out a sheet of paper and a pen, writing out the names of everyone I knew.

[quote"The Match Making List"]Feliciano
Kiku
Ludwig
Alfred
Arthur
Francis
Ivan
Wang
Matthew
Lovino
Heracles
Peter
Lucas
Felicks
Mathias
Emil
Antonio
Milak
Yang
Mary
Abigail
Ardente
Nord
[/quote]

"Never mind, there's a lot more than I thought so..." I said.

((OOC: I apologize for any incorrect human names ^^;; and if anyone wants me to add names, please tell me.))
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 pm

~Gilido Nord~

"I'll just... Umm... Put this away... And...." I dropped my stuff on the bottom bunk quickly. "Buh-bye!" I sprinted out of the room, feeling awkward. I headed out of the common room and into the library, picking the first book I could find and sat down at one of the studying tables, attempting to escape the surprising scene in my mind. Before, I had always assumed Matthew was gay - the way he acted, how he never seemed to have girlfriends... But Arthur? That was where anything normal ended. I never ever would've guessed the tsundere Brit would be homosexual, but I was wrong. But... It wasn't like I had a problem with that.

I got a text from Abigail, saying that she would come to the dance with me. Oh, that's good...

~Matthew Williams~

"Um... Yeah..." I said, to no one, feeling awkward standing in an empty dorm room. I didn't have any homework, and I didn't feel like reading. I had lots of time to kill. Of course, I could always take a really long nap or... Or practice singing. I didn't do that normally, being very self conscious of my unusually soft voice, which in singing, seemed to become louder. I sighed loudly, but I didn't have anything else to do in my free time, so I found the instrumental version of 'Soul Sister' and started to sing it.

"Heeey heeeey heeeeey!

Your lipstick stays on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you blow my mind

Your sweet moonbeams
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind..."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I read over the list realizing Ardente was right. We had only crossed off four names. "That's a lot. Oh, and you forgot Gilbert." I said, remembering Ludwig's older brother. I read over the list again, trying to think if any of them had a date. None came to mind. "I'm going to see if my other brother has a date yet." I pulled out my phone and texted Arthur. U going 2 the dance? Ardente making list. I waited a moment before recieving an answer. Yes. I am taking Matthew. Abigail, use proper spelling and grammar. I looked up at Ardente and said, "Arthur's taking Matthew." Then it hit me what I had just said. "Wait, what?" I did a double-take and read the text again. The usual scolding about bad grammar, and yes, I had read it correctly.

~Arthur Kirkland~

I was in my dorm reading a book when my cell phone beeped at me. "Oh what now?" I retrieved it from my pocket to see it was a text from Abigail. What did the girl want? The text used many abbreviations that I assumed Alfred had taught her. I responded accordingly and went back to my book, finishing it mere seconds later. I needed a new one. Putting it back on the shelf I left my room and went to the library. Gilido was sitting at one of the tables. "Never thought you would come here."

Last edited by England on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

~Gilido Nord~

I looked up from my arctic adventure novel in surprise. "Oh, Arthur! Fancy seeing you here! I thought you were still back in the boys dormitory doing... You know? But I was just... Ah... About to leave and check this book out..." I paused, the scene looking extremely awkward. "Yeah, um, I'm doing a project about the arctic..." I lied about the book, hoping he wouldn't discover my secret fascination with the North Pole. "See ya!" I quickly checked out my book and left the library.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:23 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

Gilido was abnormally nervous today and for the life of me I could not figure out why. Then he mentioned something about the dorms before quickly mentioning his project and leaving. "Good luck on your project!" I called after him. As I serched for a book I thought about what he had said. I thought you were still back in the boys dormitory doing... You know? It had only been a hug. What was he so concerned about?

I found the sequel to my book and checked it out, along with something for a friend and went back to the dorm. I knocked on Matthew and Gilido's door, placed the book on the floor in front and left for my room to read. They would see the note on it once they opened the door. The book was a travel guide, talking about the best sightseeing locations in England. Matthew had mentioned he wanted to go so I had gotten the book for him.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"Mm hm... Let me cross off Matthew and Arthur then..." I said, scratching the names out.

Quote :
Feliciano
Kiku
Ludwig
Alfred
Arthur
Francis
Ivan
Wang
Matthew
Lovino
Heracles
Peter
Lucas
Felicks
Mathias
Emil
Antonio
Milak
Yang
Mary
Abigail
Ardente
Nord
Gilbert

I looked up when I heard Abigail's surprised exclamation. "What, you didn't think they would be gay?" I asked casually, stifling a bored yawn. I had guessed that the first time I met them, and usually my gut feeling was correct about things like that. I didn't have that many gut feelings though... They would've come in handy on tests... 

I looked at the rest of the names on the list. "I'll ask Yang." I pulled out my phone and texted the Chidanian.

Quote :
To: Sparky-Leopard
Hey Yang, are you going to the dance and if so, with who?

I'm making matches with Abigail~

~Ardente
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:48 pm

~Yang Kong~

I received a text on my iPod four gen, and took it out to read it. Ardente ha messaged me on iMessage, or whatever it was called. A date? No... I texted her back.

Quote :
To: Penguin

No... You don't need to bother either.

-Yang

I headed back to the boys' common room.

~Matthew Williams~

I heard a knock on the door while I was singing and I opened it to find a travel book on England on the ground. "Oh, this must be from Arthur..." I read the note attached, confirming it was from Arthur. I took the book back in, and started reading it right away, lying down on the top bunk. 

~Gilido Nord~

I sat back down in the common room, reading the arctic book, holding my head down as Arthur passed by several times, still really embarrassed about the situations that passed in the last half an hour, not wanting a full blown conversation about anything, especially about why I was reading an arctic book and not taking any notes for the imaginary 'project'. 
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

That wasn't what I had meant. "No, I knew Arthur was, and I kinda figured Mattie was too, but I didn't think it was for eachother." I watched as she texted, then stared at the list. We still had a lot to cross off. I wanted to ask people too, but I didn't know most of the students very well. Did I have the phone number of anyone on that list? Other than Nord, Ardente and my brothers, no.

Arthur wasn't very social, but Alfred was. Maybe he knew if some of the others had dates. I sent him a message, using proper grammar lest Arthur get on my case about it later.

Quote :
To: Hero

You know more people than me. Do any of your friends have dates or a significant other? Ardente and I are making a list.

-Abigail

When I was finished I asked Ardente, "So, does Yang have a date? If not we could probably find him one."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"Nope, and he says not to bother. But we can probably match him up with someone, right? Oh, and I think Milak is going out with Mary, but I could be wrong..." I took out my phone and texted Milak as well.

Quote :
To: Foxy-Bazinga

Hey Milak, do you have a date for the dance yet? :)

I can match you up if you don't have one yet.

~Ardente

~Alfred F. Jones~

I got a text from Abigail, and read it. "Do I know any one who has dates...?" I muttered, and sent a text back.

Quote :
To: Tropical Breeze

nah i dnt kno any othr dts sry

i kno sm othr phn nmrs tho

I sent the text quickly, wondering why they were making such a thing. Then again most of other people's thoughts were alien to me, especially girls'. Who knew what on earth they are thinking? For all we guys know, they can be planning world domination this moment!

((OOC: In case you can't read Alfred's text slang, it says:

No, I don't know any other dates, sorry. 

I know some other phone numbers though.

SO SLANGY :P))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

Other phone numbers? That was nice of him. His text did make me laugh though. Arthur thought my grammar was badm so I was happy he hadn't seen Alfred's texting skills.

Quote :
To: Hero
From Tropical Breeze

Can I have some of those numbers?

-Abigail

"We should be able to get Yang a date." I told Ardente, eager to try out my match-making skills. "I can't believe he said not to bother."

((OOC: Oh Alfred, you and your slang. XD In other news, Arthur needs a roommate. Suggestions welcome.))
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"I know!" I exclaimed, agreeing with her. "I mean, me, personally, I would totally take to chance to get paired up with someone... Because you never know, you could end up meeting some one of your dreams and and stay with them forevah!" I cried, squealing the last few words in excitement. "So, who should we pair Yang up with?"

~Alfred F. Jones~

I got another text from Abigail, and I sent one back to her.

Quote :
To: Tropical Breeze

of crs i am! did u thk i ws gng 2 tll u and nt gv u thm?

I attached all the phone numbers I had to the message, and sent it.

((OOC: Yep... The slang is like killing my iPod's autocorrect though XDDD

Translation: 

Of course I am! Did you think I was going to tell you and not give you them?

And as for Arthur's roommate... *long pause* Um, Milak could be one... Or maybe Heracles... Maybe I could try and bring one of the other peops on and ask them if they would like to join in, and of one of their charries could be roommates, like Spain's, Iceland's or Poland's...))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 pm

((OOC: Greenland is good. That way we don't have to bother anyone else. :) ))

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I looked at the list of phone numbers in awe. Wow, Al knew a lot of people. I only recognized a few of the names, so I stuck to texting those. First on the list was one of the student council members, Kiku. I had run into him a few times and we had one class together.

Quote :
To: Kiku

Hi. It's Abby, Al and Artie's little sister. A friend of mine is making a list of pairs for the dance. Do you have a date? Do you know if any of your friends have a date?

I sent it and looked over the list, trying to answer Ardente's question. Who would be a good match for Yang? "I don't really know him that well. Can you give me some pointers?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:50 pm

~Kiku Honda~

As I was heading towards the library to study for a geography text, my phone started ringing, playing a song. "Marukaite Chikyuu... Marukaite Chikyuu... Marukaite Chikyuu..." I picked it up, confused. Usually people didn't call me at this time of day, and certainly not today. I didn't even have a student council meeting today. Strange. I thought as I read the text. Wondering if I had a date? What a queer question... Why would they want to know such a thing? I texted Abigail back.

Quote :
To: Abigail

No, I do not have a date. Why do you want to know such a personal thing like this...? =.=

((OOC: *bother* *bother*

8D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 pm

{{*finally reads through all the posts* Okie dokie, I think I'm ready :D}}

[]{}[] Antonio Carriedo []{}[]

I casually entered the boys' dormitory common room, humming a song to myself. When I noticed that I didn't hear the usual shouting, caterwauling and the sound of Alfred F. Jones' voice fighting with Arthur Kirkland for the thousandth time, I looked around, confused. "Eh... Amigos, why is everyone so solemn...? Did someone die or somethin'?" I asked, confounded by the uncommon scene of everyone working quietly and not talking.

Unanswered by any of the seemingly mute students, I shrugged, leaving and going to my dorm room. My room mate wasn't there yet, probably going to the library... Of course, I never did really remember anyone's names, so instead I just called them all 'amigos'. No one was my enemy, so why not make them all friends? It wasn't like they were all itching to punch each other when ever they got the chance, though it seemed like it to the casual observer.

I sat down on my bed, taking out something to read. My room was one of the few rooms that didn't actually have a bunk bed, but rather, two separate beds, one on each side of the room. 

Ten minutes later, I heard a loud knock on the door. "Who is it?" I called.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:28 pm

((OOC: Welcome to the RP, Spain. Oh, who is Antonio's roommate? Because I was just mentioning that Arthur needed one, so...))

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

Oh, Kiku. I had already said why I wanted to know, but apparently he didn't understand. Then again, he usually hung out with Ludwig and Feliciano. He probably didn't understand girls that well.

Quote :
To: Kiku

Ardente and I are trying to find people dates for the dance. We're checking with everyone we know. Did you want us to find you a date?
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"I dunno... he's really fond of cute things, and has lots of influence from his older siblings. I can't remember them all, but I think they're Wang, Kiku, Michael, Niran, Mei, Hyung, Yong... I probably forgot about like twenty or something..." I said, trying to think of all the siblings. "Yeah... I can't remember them all... if you can add to the list, feel free."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:50 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"Wow, that's a big family." I commented. I couldn't imagin having around twenty siblings. I had two older brothers and I was adopted. That was my tiny family. How did Yang manage with that many siblings? "Um, he might get along well with Erika. She's a little shy, but she's really sweet and she likes cute things too."

Last edited by England on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:06 pm

[[OOC: I also just finished reading *brain cramp from large amounts of info* Yeahhh I think I'm sorta ready to Roleplay.... I think. Correct me if I make a mistake :) 

*dragged by Cany* :P Okay... Maybe I can go get Micy, Felicky, Fely, Swedy, Aussy and or Northy to join 8D]]

❄️ Emil Jökull ❄️

I sat in language class for what seemed like forever, until the bell rang. The teacher dismissed us, and reminded us what we had to finish for homework by tomorrow as we packed up our bags to go back to our dorms. I was already done the work, for I had been writing it during the lesson. The teacher usually didn't allow us to do so, but I was more careful than most.

As I entered the hall way of milling about crowds of students with places to go, I was almost knocked over by several towering people. I wasn't small, but I wasn't tall, just about average. Some of the students here were just extremely tall, and I was lucky I wasn't one of those really short kids, otherwise I would've been trampled. Sure, my older brothers used to tease me about being the youngest, but I managed to ignore them until they gave up. They didn't have the time anymore either, laden up with the recent loads of homework the teachers liked to drop on unexpecting students.

I somehow barely got through the mobs of people and into the boys' dorm room, where I looked quickly to see if anyone needed my help or wanted me to chat with them. Usually no one did, but on the rare occasion they did, I wanted to be ready. But today, not a single soul seemed to be making any noise, instead working as quietly as sleeping birds. 

It was so weird, I almost wanted to run around like a madman, flapping my arms up and down and jumping out at random people, screaming at the top of my lungs just to break the awkward silence. Of course, I could never even remotely think of doing that, so instead, I continued on my way to my dormitory room with which I shared with my roommate, a cheerful Spaniard named Antonio Carriedo.

"Halló, it's Emil." I announced, dropping my bag full textbooks, notebooks and binders heavily on my bed. I looked over at Antonio, who was peacefully reading some sort of Spanish book. "Isn't it quite quiet around here today...? I mean, it's not like I have a problem with it... It's just so... Awkward and unusual."
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:31 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"Um, I can only really think of Elizabeth, Natalia, Madeline, Mei and Mary... But I don't think any of them really suit Kiku or Yang. Maybe Madeline for one of them, but she's extremely shy, so I don't know how that will work out." I shrugged, not really into the match maker at the moment. "You know what? I'm really up for a cup of warm raspberry tea, and if you want to come, you can. I'm going to ask the cooks at the cafeteria if they have any left. If they don't, I'm going to ask Arthur." 

I stood up from my chair, stretching for a while, then strolled off out of the girls' common room and towards the cafeteria to get some tea. When the cooks told me all the tea was gone and they were going to buy some more shipments this weekend, I texted Arthur to ask about the tea.

Quote :
To: Tea-Gentleman

Hey Arty, do you have any raspberry tea? I really feel like having some right now. :) I thought you would be the one to ask since the cooks ran out of it. :D If you do, can you meet me by the south entrance of the library?

Thanks~ <3

~Ardente

P.S What's up with your weird username? O.o 'Tea-Gentleman'??? Either Gilido was playing with my phone again, or you're being random again or... WHATEVAHS.

I sent the text, and made my way to the library.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"I'll come with you." I picked up my purse and followed Ardente out to the cafeteria. When the cooks mentioned they were out of tea, she texted Arthur about it. "He should have some tea. Maybe not that flavor, but he always has tea."

~Arthur Kirkland~

I heard voices in the common room and may have gone out to talk, had I not been busy reading my new Sherlock Holmes book. I was rather enjoying myself when my phone interrupted me. I was annoyed until I read the text. They were out of raspberry tea?!

Quote :
To: Penguin

I'll bring some by in a few moments. As for the username, Gilido was messing with your phone again. You can read my correct username above. At least what your brother came up with was not as bad as being called 'tsundere'. I have yet to figure out what it means.

-Arthur

I put my book away and rifled through one of my bags. Once I had found the tea I left the dorms and went to the south end of the library to meet with Ardente.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"For all I know, he could make it appear out of thin air like magic!" I laughed, emphasizing with my arms dramatically. My phone started ringing again, and picked it up. I got another text, this time from Arthur. I read it, and texted him back.

Quote :
To: British_Magic

Ohhh okay. Nordy still mocks me for drinking tea and eating scones. I can't help it - they taste sooo good :3 He calls me British now, even though I was born in Antarctica... of course, not that it's a bad thing or anything! ^^;;

Oh, by the way, 'tsundere' means when you originally be cold and uncaring, but turn out to be a really kind and caring person :3 Everyone calls Nord that all the time, even though he's all like "I'm Tsundere with the 'dere' with a touch of sarcasm!"

Oh, Nordy, you XD

~Ardente

I heard footsteps, and turned around to see Arthur coming with some tea. "Hey Arty!" I waved him over.

((OOC: Why do I picture Arthur making tea with black magic? XDDD))
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:53 am

((OOC: Because he's cool like that. XD))

~Arthur Kirkland~

My phone beeped again just as I saw Ardente wave me over. I would check it later. Right now I had more important matters. "I bring gifts." I said as I handed her the tea. "That comes straight from England. My mum sends me some once a month. Don't worry about me, I've got more." That's when I caught sight of someone next to her. "And hello, Abigail. Wonderful to see you."

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I couldn't help but laugh at what Ardente said. It was just so like him to try something like that. I saw him coming and heard Ardente call out to him. I waited until he noticed me before speaking. "You too, big brother. How have you been? Promise me you didn't get into another argument with Al?"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:41 am

~Ardente Sud~

"Wow, straight from England? I love that place~ I go there like almost once a year~!" I said cheerfully, taking the bags of tea from Arthur. I paused a little. "But... oh never mind... Excuse me, I've been worrying as much as Toris over the last couple of days!" I smiled self-consciously, hoping Arthur wouldn't care about it.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:41 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

"No Abigail, we haven't had an argument. Recently. We did have something else happen, but I'd rather not mention it." Ardente took the tea and commented about where it was from and I smiled. I was quite proud of my country. Then she said something else. "Worried about what? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia~!
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next