Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules ~ Read before anything ELSE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47689

Rules ~ Read before anything ELSE! Empty
PostSubject: Rules ~ Read before anything ELSE!   Rules ~ Read before anything ELSE! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 am

Some rules ;)

Site Rules(means the whole site)

1. Don't give or ask for personal info
2. SOME curse worlds(i.e crap, shit, hell, damn) are allowed, just keep them PG 12, because that's probably the youngest we'll have here(so no f***, b****** and etc.)
3. No bullying others
4. No inappropriate actions whatsoever, be it post or pic or vid
5. Be helpful to newer members
6. Don't brag, as many probably don't want to hear braggers XD
7. Only ADMINS can post announcements and global announcements
8. Mods CAN post stickies, but MUST ask permission first
9. Before making an RP, you must ask on of the RP approvers.
10. Try NOT to spam random words like 'piepiepiepiepie' ;)
11. Try to stay on topic as much as you can XD
12. Do NOT steal artwork

Roleplaying rules(for RPing)

1. Follow site rules
2. When your character is speaking, you must use quotes. When you are speaking out of character, you need to use ( ) as in (I've got to leave.) or (What did I miss?) This is common courtesy in role-plays. If you do not follow this rule and have been warned several times, you may be banned from role-plays for a week
3. KEEP IT PG 12(the youngest age for APH). Weapons and etc are allowed,but please do NOT do something like: "His brains spilled out" because that is DISGUSTING.
4. Try to spell words right. At least try please ;) Typos happen, yes, but please try
5. You may NOT godmode or powerplay. Powerplaying means you are controlling the movements, thoughts, or actions of the character around you. Godmoding is when you portray your character as an unbeatable, all powerful and almighty being who is flawless in every way possible
6. No smoking, alcohol or drugs in RPs
7. RP only on the RPG forums
8. You can only RP FIVE countries(includes OCs) at first(you can buy more later) as we don't want country hoggers XD

Any violation to the rules MAY end in a warning or a ban that can last up to a year or more.

I may seem harsh, but I don't want a BAD site ;)

~America
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

Rules ~ Read before anything ELSE!
Page 1 of 1