Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World War Three: A Hetalia RPG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PP : 44914

World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Empty
PostSubject: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm

World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Ww310

World War 3:
A Hetalia RPG

Title l Intro l Rules l Characters

Last edited by Hong Kong on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Intro   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Intro

World War 3 has come, faster than most had expected.

The reason is still unknown, though believed to be started by one of the Allies or Axis.

Though normally, by now, the countries would just bomb each other, and everyone would get destroyed, every country has decided to fight the battle fair, and use weapons they would have in World War 2.

There are some Alliances, but it's mostly just country for their own.

Will the countries survive this war, or will everyone die...?

Last edited by Hong Kong on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Rules   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Rules

Site Rules are the rules of the RPG, which can be found here.

But since this RP is a bit more intense than others, the swearing and gore rules will be looser, just don't be extreme, please.

Last edited by Hong Kong on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Characters   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Characters

Here is the list of Taken Characters:

Europe:
Poland(Poland)
Spain(Spain)

Asia:
Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
Russia(Russia)
China(Russia)
Japan(Canada)

America:
Canada(Canada)
America(America)

Other:
Chidani(Canada)
Greenland(America)

Reserved:
England

Last edited by Hong Kong on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

~Officially Open~
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48230

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm

(May I rp Russia and China?)
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Poland

Poland

PP : 45476

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:53 pm

(Can I RP Poland~?)
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

(Like totally ;))
Back to top Go down
Poland

Poland

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 pm

~Poland~

Bang bang! Someone shot a gun near me. "Like, OMG! Who's trying to kill me?" I looked around, surprised. I spotted someone very far away running off. "Hey, you! Did you, like, totally try to kill me or something?" I started to chase the person, then stopped. "Oh, well, I'll, like, ask Lithuana or somethin'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 pm

(Am I allowed to play Spain? ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

(If Russia's okay with that... Because they originally played him...)
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am

(While we are waiting for Russia to reply...)

~Hong Kong~

I heard some sort of commotion going on nearby, and being a bit curious, I went over to see what was going on. I saw someone running off, and Poland going to chase after them, then stopping, muttering something about Lithuania. I followed after the stranger as they jumped over small overhangs and ran on stiff stalks of wheat. I almost stopped. Wait a second, how come I'm in a field? I had no memory of coming here. Perhaps China had some sort of meeting here and brought me too?

Shaking my head to clear those thoughts, I kept running after the mysterious person. Since they were burdened with a heavy shotgun, I closed the distance pretty quickly. A shotgun...? Could this potentially be Switzerland? No... He wouldn't leave his house just to shoot Poland and run off, would he? The closer I got, the less likely the chances were of them being Switzerland.

When I got really close to the person, they looked over their shoulder, then snapped their fingers calmly. All of a sudden, a group of hooded men jumped out from behind tall stalks of wheat and knocked me down. The stranger got away, and the men started dragging me away. "S-stop it!" I shouted, and tried kicking them, but they didn't stop.

Then there was a great flash of light, and the hooded men let go of me and covered their eyes in fear. I took that moment of surprise and ran off, far away. I didn't stop running until I reached a dense forest, and caught my breath, breathing hard. I didn't go back to see what happened back there. I didn't want to risk getting abducted by them.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PP : 48230

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

(Spain can have Spain, you may have him on the main rp too)
~Russia~
I poked my head outside "I'm bored...." I sighed
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Poland

Poland

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:40 pm

~Poland~

"What just happened..?" I watched as another's  person I didn't know ran by. He was wearing some sort of dark red robes, and had black long hair that looked a bit like some of the Asian countries'. He ran after the person who tried to kill me and nearly succeeded. "Maybe he's, like, one of China's many brothers..?" I said to myself as I watched the strange scene. "Yeah... China  totally probably brought him with him when he arrived here... Which reminds me, I have to, like, totally, prepare the meeting room..." 

I watched a bit longer, then gasped as some weirdos started dragging the new person. "Hey, they, like, can't do that!" I took my pony and rode over quickly. I took out a gleaming sword from my scabbard that hadn't been used for a long time. The sword reflected a bright pillar of light, blinding the abductors. The person ran off into the forest, while the hooded men scattered and hid.

Curious about the new man that had suddenly appeared, I galloped after him into the forest. "Hey, hey! Like, come back!" I called to them, and ventured as far into the forest as my pony could go. "Gah, I totally, like, lost him!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

(Gracias, amigo~!)
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47689

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

(Can I have my reserves? :3)
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48105

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:02 pm

☾ Canada ☽
<><><><><>

"English or French?

Non, je am both.

Me, America? 

No, I'm Canada!

<><><><><>

World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Olympi10
<><><><><><><><><><><>
World War Three: A Hetalia RPG 13798085World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Th_Canada_01World War Three: A Hetalia RPG De_33World War Three: A Hetalia RPG APH34_dommitWorld War Three: A Hetalia RPG 17268227
<><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><>

I was strolling towards the tall building where the world conference meeting was supposed to be. I was wearing a pretty slick, fancy brown suit and a red tie like I usually did when I went to meetings. Besides, why not look good when the others finally see you? It couldn't hurt... I looked around at the beautiful fields - Poland was pretty famous for farming. I was originally offered a taxi to go to the meeting, but I turned it down. I might as well take the more scenic tour while I was here. I didn't get to go to many places, for I always got chased by the locals who think I'm America(n).

As I walked with the gentle breeze blowing my hair into my face, making my cheek tickle, I spotted a couple of people in the distance who appeared to be talking with each other. Intrigued by the scene, I had an urge to go over and see what they were doing. Of course, I also didn't want to be late again, so I checked my wrist watch to see what time it was - 2 o'clock. It was still two hours until the meeting. Plenty of time to check out the situation and walk back to the building.

I went over to where the two people were standing, to discover that there was another person, stalking up on one of them! To my horror, the slinky person was holding a shotgun, one that looked a lot in common with Switzerland's. But they didn't look at all like the Swiss man. I started running towards the other two people, eager to stop the catastrophe from happening, but I tripped over one of the the fallen stalks, face planting into the wheat and trampled mud.
"Blegh!"

When I got up, wiping the mud off my face with a handkerchief from my pocket, I found out that I was too late - the mysterious soon-to-be murderer was aiming at the first person, about to shoot. No matter what I could do, he was going to shoot. But I might be able to knock off his aim enough for him to miss the guy...

Making up a quick plan in the split second I had to think, I picked up a good sized stone and dashed over to the scene, and threw the rock with all my might at the person with the shot gun.
"Umph!" The trigger was pulled at the moment the shot was fired, and the bullet went flying off it's path and all the way to the right. The man with the gun, startled, ran wildly away.

The man who almost got shot started freaking out.
"Like, OMG! Who's trying to kill me?" They cried loudly, starting to run after the stranger. I recognized the 'victim' as Poland, and the other person who was with him as Hong Kong. They muse be coming to the meeting. I thought as I watched. Poland started after the strange person, but stopped, mumbling under his breath something I couldn't quite make out.

Hong Kong decided to go after the stranger, so I followed him. Then hooded people jumped out and attempted to abduct him. I was about to run over to help, but I heard a galloping of a pony and I turned to see Poland riding in with his pony and a shining sword. The surprised hooded people split up and ran off. Hong Kong darted into a large, dark expanse of trees, Poland following curiously.

I stopped, trying to make up my mind on what to do. Should I chase after Hong Kong and Poland, or alert the rest of the countries about the terrifying phenomenon? I finally decided on going back to the building to try and get some help from fellow countries. Perhaps they would have some clue as to what to do with this kind of situation.

I made my way through the tall stalks of wheat towards the conference building, walking swiftly. When I got there, I was at a quick run, frantic with worry. I yanked open the door, and was met with a security guard with some sort of gun I couldn't identify. Then again, I couldn't identify many guns.

"Hands up, young man! Drop everything you have, and state your name and who you are!"

Scared and shocked at the guard, I put my hands up. "S-sir, I mean no one harm! I'm Canada, America's brother. I-I am simply here for the world conference meeting that was supposed to be here today!" I said, trying to force the stuttering out of my voice as much as possible, and failing.

The guard lowered his gun.
"You're clear, and you may put your hands down. But I must warn you, the countries are having a heated argument up there. You don't want to get yourself killed, am I right? He barked loudly. "I know... but aren't they always fighting...?" I asked, trying to lighten up the dark mood. The man just gave me a stern glare, so I continued on through the hall way to the conference room.

<><><><><>
Out Of Character
World War Three: A Hetalia RPG 11940657World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Th_Hetalia-ChibiAmericaCanadaIcon1World War Three: A Hetalia RPG File.php?avatar=20029_1251830328World War Three: A Hetalia RPG 17368235World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Th_america47
<><><><><>
Okayish post is okayish... it'd be better if there were more Elite RPers on this site :P

Of course, not trying to insult anyone - RPing in long posts come with practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War Three: A Hetalia RPG   World War Three: A Hetalia RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War Three: A Hetalia RPG
Page 1 of 1