Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stripes Of Ebony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poland

Poland

PP : 45606

Stripes Of Ebony Empty
PostSubject: Stripes Of Ebony   Stripes Of Ebony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 pm

A fan fic I'm writing... It may have some errors as I'm not good at typing on an I-Pod ^^;

Prologue(England's point of view)

England's story

Once again, when I went down to my cupboard to get some tea, there was none left. "I'm pretty sure I had some yesterday!" I looked everywhere, but failed to find even a single tea bag. "I guess I'll have to go buy some more," I sighed loudly, got my jacket on, and drove to the store.

I quickly located my favorite tea in the usual section and lined up to purchase it. As I stood in line, I heard the usual, slow, boring conversation. But what really perked my interest was a conversation I heard a couple of French men saying:

"...heard there's a skirmish..."
"...at Buckingham Palace, right?"
"...pretty big one too..."

"Trouble at the palace?" I said quietly to myself, "maybe I can check it out on my way home." As I turned back to the line in front of me, I didn't catch the two grins on the French behind me. I placed my items on the conveyor belt, and took out my money to pay the cashier. After that, I went to my car and put the grocery bag in the trunk and drove to Buckingham Palace.

I arrived at the front, and started walking towards it when suddenly groups of dark shapes leaped out at me from the bushes, and pinned me to the ground. "Hey - !" I tried to say more, but one of the people put a gag in my mouth, and I nearly choked on it. The others tied my wrists, and carried me roughly into a car. What just happened?!

About an hour later, after a long, unpleasant, bump-filled ride, the car rolled to a stop, and the strange, hooded and masked people took me out of the car and led me towards a plane that was painted blue, red and white, with pink roses running down it. I would recognize that taste in color anywhere - the plane belonged to France! I tried desperately to break away from my kidnappers, but they caught me and pinned my arms to my sides. Swell.

I was transported onto the plane, the guards pushing me hard every step I took. It didn't help that I kept tripping either. When I got into the plane, the first person I saw was my arch nemesis: France. "Mmfhh!" I forgot at that moment that I was still gagged, so I ended up embarrassing myself. France laughed heartily at this attempt, and as slowly as he could, he reached for the strip of cloth tied around my mouth and ripped it off mercilessly. "Ow!" 

France hummed to himself as he shut the door of the plane, then turned to me. "Enjoying your day so far?" He asked in a mocking tone. "Not anymore!" I snapped at him. A bit annoyed at my attitude, France sighed and rolled his eyes. "Do you know WHY I abducted you?" He asked in a bored tone, as if he was speaking to a five year old on how day and night worked. "Because, hmm, let me think... You hate me?" I growled. "Tut tut tut, Kirkland. You know I wouldn't do this without a good reason," France leaned back in his chair.

Soon, there was a low rumbling as the plane took off. "Where are we going?" I demanded. "A little trip to my house," France said cheerfully, as if he was planning to go on a trip to an amusement park. "You still haven't told me why -" I didn't finish my sentence because our phones started ringing. I couldn't reach mine because my wrists were still tied, but France got a hold of his in a moment. "It's a text from America - he says that there's a meeting in New York and all the Allies are to attend. Aren't you lucky, England? You're off the hook, for today. Pilot! Course change to New York City, USA!"

The flight continued in silence, until we were flying over Saskatchewan, Canada. Apparently the pilot had a very bad sense of direction, and was trying to find land marks to get us to New York. Suddenly, the plane started running out of gas. "Get your parachutes and get ready to jump!" The pilot shouted over the roar of the engine.

France quickly untied the ropes binding my wrists and ankles, then ran off to get a parachute. I followed close behind, but then I realized the horrible truth: there was only two parachutes, and France and the pilot had already taken them. "Have a nice flight!" France said in a freakishly happy voice edged with evil, then opened the plane door. "You're not actually going to...? I couldn't finish the sentence. France grabbed me and pushed me off the plane.

It happened so quick, I couldn't even scream. The last thing I did before I hit the ground and fall unconscious was to look up at the fleeing plane.

Chapter one

I live in the country, on a quiet farm where the smallest excitement was the greatest news, even if it was just a chick hatching. One night I was looking at the beautiful diamond-like stars outside of my window when I heard a plane overheard. About ten seconds later, I saw a dark figure fall from the sky, and land with a sickening thud in the wheat fields. 

"Mom!" I shouted. "What is it, Katrina?" My mom asked sleepily. "Someone fell out of the plane and landed in the wheat fields!" I exclaimed. "Go with your father and your brother Jake while I prepare the guest room, okay?" She said. "Okay!" I shook my dad and Jake awake, telling them the news. Dad got up first, his light brown hair a bit messy. Jake took longer, and he looked as if he rolled around all night - his dirty blonde hair stuck out every where and his light blue eyes sparkled  in the little light we had.

We got out our flashlights and went downstairs and got on our jackets. Dad opened the door and we all headed out to the wheat fields. As we approached the spot where I had seen the person fall, I started feeling a little scared and nervous are the same time. What if they were... were... Dead?

Dad went up to the dark shape among the crushed wheat, and checked their breathing and heart rate. When he located a faint one, he nodded to Jake and I. We ran over excitedly, and got our first look at the stranger. He had messy, rather unkept blonde hair(even messier than Jake's!) and he seemed to be British, but we couldn't tell yet. The man also had rather thick eyebrows, and wore a dark green uniform type clothing and pants. 

My dad carried the guy back, and Jake and I dropped in behind to chat. "He looks kind of British, but that's far from here." I noted. Jake nodded, then suggested, "Maybe he's going somewhere for a meeting... He might be pretty rich." "Yeah... But how do we get him back, given he isn't injured fatally?" I pondered. Jake punched my arm lightly and smiled. "Don't be so negative!" He ran to catch up with Dad. I followed after, nearly tripping over the crops.

Ten minutes later, we arrived back at our house, with Mom waiting in the doorway. "The bed's ready," She announced loudly, then turned to lead dad to it. Jake and I followed, closing the door behind us quietly. When we both tried to go into the room with the stranger that night, Mom stopped us and told us that we'll see them in the morning. Sighing loudly, Jake and I went to bed.

I woke up quickly the next morning because Jake was shaking me awake. "What is it?" I asked groggily.  "Mom said we can visit the new guy but I decided to be nice and wake you up so we can see him together." He said with a smile that obviously said 'You owe me later'."Okay, lets go..." I slowly got I of bed, stretching the whole time.

Jake and I made our way to the room at the end of the hall, which was also called the guest room. The room was painted with light, warms colors to give the guest a feeling of home. When we were young, Jake and I argued with our parents that it should be pink, by we ended up losing the debate. 

The man we had found was lying on the dark brown covered bed, still unconscious. Mom and Dad were standing beside the bed. "We are going into town to get the doc, so you two behave and call us if something happens," Dad said. "Okay!" I said. "Aye aye, captain!" Jake raised his hand in a mock salute. We all laughed at this - Jake liked fooling around and acting. But a slight movement caught my eye - when Jake had said 'aye aye captain', the stranger had moved slightly, as if he had heard Jake. Weird.

Mom and Dad then left, the door closing with a loud echo. Suddenly I got an idea. "Hey Jake, want to do a pirate play?" I asked him. "Sure! Do you want to be the Spanish or the pirates?" He asked, nonchalantly boasting about how much more he knew about history than me, even though he's only a year older than me. "Um... I'll be the Spanish," I said, and placed myself in front of the bed. Jake moved to the other side lotion the room, and pretended to be in the crow's nest. "Land ho!" He bellowed, and started charging towards me. "The pirates are coming!" I exclaimed, trying to stay in character without laughing at how ridiculous he looked. I heard some movement behind me, and I turned to see the stranger had woken up, his green eyes shining brightly. He then said quietly, "Spain...?" 

Jake stopped in mid charge. "What?" The stranger blinked again, and got ahold of his surroundings. "Where am I? Who are you?" He asked. "You somehow fell out of the sky and onto our farm. I'm Katrina, or Kat for short, and that's my brother Jake," I said, then added, "Who are you?" The stranger paused, then answered, "I'm England, or Arthur Kirkland."

Chapter Two

"Your name is England?!" Jake asked. Arthur nodded slightly, then said, "But just call me Arthur if you can't call me England. Or.... I suppose you could call me Iggy too..." He blushed as red as a ripe tomato.  As Jake and Arthur chatted, I thought about all the questions bouncing around my head. I decided to organize them and then ask them before I exploded out of curiosity. "So, uh, why exactly were you on a plane and flying over our house? And why did you jump out of the plane?" I asked. Arthur frowned. "It's a long story, but I can only tell you that I didn't do it on purpose." He said with a touch of anger and sadness in his voice. 

Knock knock knock. "Are they back from the town already?" Jake asked. I went to get the door. "No, I don't think it's mom and dad," I replied as I opened the door. Standing there was a somewhat arrogant looking man with dirty blonde hair which had a major cowlick, bright blue eyes you wouldn't forget and rectangular glasses. He wore a brown bomber jacket with a star patch on it and beige trousers. "Have you seen a British dude with blonde, spiky hair and green eyes?" He asked with kind of a child like voice. I paused, leaning against the doorway. For some reason, I couldn't bring my self to trust him. Yet. "Give me your name and a reason to answer," I snapped. 

Surprised, the man took a step back. "I'm America, or Alfred F Jones, and I'm looking for someone named England, or Arthur Kirkland. I heard there was an accident near here," He said. For some reason, I just didn't trust Alfred, and instead, I answered, "No, I don't know them." Alfred's face grew dark, and left. I quickly closed the door. "Who was that, Kat?" Jake called from upstairs. "No one important!" I said quickly, and went upstairs.

"Can you tell us your history with the Spanish and the pirates?" I asked eagerly. Arthur sighed loudly, resting his head back on the pillow. "Well... It's not really a pleasant story... I'll just leave it at that." Jake then shot another question at him. "So, if you didn't jump on purpose, why did you?" England closed his eyes tightly. "I-I'm sorry... I just can't answer them at the moment..." I caught his drift and gently pulled Jake out of the room. "C'mon, he has to rest, Jake," I told my brother.

An hour later, someone knocked on the door again. Jake opened it, and I followed after. It was Mom and Dad, along with the doctor. "How is he?" Mom asked. "He woke up for a short time," I answered, taking the doctor to the guest room. After checking Arthur for about ten minutes, he announced, "A broken leg and a sprained wrist. Nothing he won't heal from, but I'll have to apply two casts so they will heal properly." As the doctor prepared the cast, Jake and I went to get something quick to eat.

Jake got out the corn flakes, two bowls, spoons and the milk. I poured the cereal and milk, and then Jake put it away. As we ate, we discussed what could have happened to Arthur. "Maybe someone pushed him out," I suggested. "Or maybe he fell out," Jake countered. "You can't fall out that easily!" I argued. "Good point, then I think someone must have pushed him," He said, crunching his cornflakes thoughtfully.

When we finished, I put away the dishes in the dishwasher, and sat back down at the table. Jake looked back at me from the other side. "So, now what?" I asked him. "Well, I suppose we can go see how Iggy's doing," He replied sarcastically, as if I was stupid for asking. "I know, but I was thinking that we should probably let him rest," I said. Jake considered this for a moment, then said, "Then we should probably go check on the crops." I nodded, then went outside with Jake following close behind.

As we trudged through the golden wheat, I noticed a slight outline of a person, an a strange feeling of someone watching us. I turned and tapped Jake lightly on the shoulder, and pointed to the 'person'. "I-I think there's a ghost over there," I whispered. No sooner had I said that then did the 'ghost' fully formed into a completely visible young, twenty year  old looking guy with long blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses. He had a piece of hair that was a curl, and wore a red sweater and jeans. 

"H-how?" Jake stuttered. The man merely smiled, and said I the softest voice I had ever heard before, "I'm Canada, aka Matthew Williams." "Why are all these people with countries as their names keep appearing?"I demanded, now irritated that we didn't get straight answers. "I know this is hard to understand, but we represent the countries of the world." Matthew said. I thought about this, then asked, "I don't suppose you are also looking for England, are you?" Jake shot me a confused look, and as I looked back at Canada, something hit me - he looked a lot like someone I met before. "Wait, you look a lot like America..." Matthew blushed. "That's because I'm his younger brother."

Chapter Three:

"Wait, hold up!" Jake put his hands in the air, indicating for us to stop. Matthew and I looked at him. He has our attention. "Who's this... America?" He asked. "Sorry..." I apologized, "there WAS someone at the door." I was about to say more, but Matthew gasped. "Al has already been here?" I nodded. "Then that means..." He shook his head as if he was clearing bad thoughts.

But he didn't get rid of them, so he went on. "There was a search team led by America sent out today when we realized England went missing. But then the team ditched me, and split up. Just now I heard of a trap near by, waiting to ambush us. If America or one of the others went ahead, they might have already got captured. So now I have to think of a way to get them safely somewhere AND find England without springing this unknown trap..."

As Matthew said this, I thought about telling him that we had found England - I mean, Arthur. I trusted him more than his brother, so I decided to tell him. "Uh, Matthew?" He looked at me. "Yes?" "We know where England is." I smiled. After hearing this, Matthew was so overjoyed he nearly hugged me. But when he hesitated to do this, I hugged him instead. There was an awkward moment when I realized that I was one of the few people who actually hugged their own country.

After a few moments, I let go and took a step back. I noticed there was a few tears forming in Matthew's eyes, which he swiped away quickly. Then I figured out why - Canada... England... England must be Canada's dad or something! If so, was France, Italy, Spain or one of the other European explorer countries his mom or something? This whole concept was confusing, but I could probably guess that England was at least one of Canada's parents. It only made sense because America is Canada's brother...

Instead of asking Matthew this complicated web of questions, I decided to ask him a more meaningful question: "So, who was on your search team with you and America?" "Well, most of the Allies like China and Russia. But France seems to have run off or something... There's also the Axis Powers, like Germany, North Italy and Japan. I haven't seen any of them since they left me..." Matthew looked at the ground.

I suddenly got a wild idea. "What if we can get to them before they get caught in the trap?" Matthew looked up, but didn't say anything. Probably because he already knew this. But when he didn't answer, Jake piped up and said, "How about we lure them with something if we can't convince them or take them by force?" Matthew's eyes lit up as he started spouting ideas on what to use. "We could get hamburgers for America, pandas for China, sunflowers for Russia, pasta for Italy, wurst for Germany and perhaps rabbits for Japan!" "We can get most of that... but pandas?" Jake then looked totally confused. "Maybe a panda stuffed animal?" I suggested.

Matthew glanced at the house. "Um, can we go visit England?" He asked quietly. I sighed. "Yeah, maybe he will have some ideas," I said as we headed for the house. It took longer than I expected, as Matthew kept tripping over stalks and holes, and we had to keep helping him up. I didn't really mind, though.

After about half an hour, we finally got back. I knocked on the door, and Mom came out. She smiled brightly at us, then her gaze rested on Matthew. "Who's this?" She asked. I snuck quick look at Matthew - he looked nervous, I swear he was already turning translucent. I held out my hand for him to hold, to show him not to be scared. He took it lightly, and smiled a little. Matthew's figure then became brighter. "Um, this is Matthew," I said, "he is a, erm, good friend of Arthur, the man we found last night."

Mom thought for a moment, then let us all in. Matthew hesitated for a fraction of a second, then followed. I led the way to Arthur's room, where I saw he was still sleeping. I gently shook him awake as Matthew entered the room. Arthur woke up slowly, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. He saw Matthew, and said, "America?" At that moment, Matthew blushed deeply. "I'm Canada," He replied. Arthur cocked his head, then recognized him. "Oh, sorry... You two look so much alike..."

Matthew had a deep frown, as if he was trying to get mad, but it wasn't in his nature, so he gave up. Since no one was talking, I decided to start the conversation. "Most the the Allies and Axis Powers are looking for you, Arthur. But Matthew said that he heard of a trap near here, and he has to figure out a plan to alert the rest of the search team." Arthur's expression grew dark, and he uttered a few words:

"France planned this."

To be continued....

Like, totally thanks for reading!

~Poland

Last edited by Poland on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

Stripes Of Ebony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes Of Ebony   Stripes Of Ebony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm

My explanation of your characters:

Kat: Main charrie
Jake: DAT GUY
England: Epic expirate
France: Evil XD
Canada: Trolltastic spy :3
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Poland

Poland

Stripes Of Ebony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes Of Ebony   Stripes Of Ebony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Lol thanks :3 I'm writing chapter three now.
Back to top Go down
Poland

Poland

Stripes Of Ebony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes Of Ebony   Stripes Of Ebony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Chapter three added~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stripes Of Ebony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stripes Of Ebony   Stripes Of Ebony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stripes Of Ebony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumajirou's Loft :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: