Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kooran's Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

Kooran's Story Empty
PostSubject: Kooran's Story   Kooran's Story Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:20 pm

So Canada did his charrie, and I decided to do mine too~! Enjoy!

Kooran's Beginning

December 3rd

England took out his binoculars to make sure that he had actually seen it. He peered towards the horizon towards Iceland and saw the small island he had spotted that morning. England had pondered about sailing to it and claiming it before anyone else until tea time, and had reached a decision - he was going to. Even if one of Nordics, Allies or Europeans had claimed it before him, it didn't hurt to try, right? England marched quietly to his ship, the same way he did in the wars years before. Old habits die hard.

England unfurled the sails, and set up a British flag flying from the crow's nest. He then set sail, heading to the west. Hours later, he finally reached it, and found a teenager dressed in a dark cloak walking up to him. So someone already lives here? England  wondered as he got off the boat to greet the stranger. He studied the teen closer - he had black brown eyes and long spikey hair that didn't look unlike England's. 

"Greetings, I am the island country Kooran," The teen said in a strangely calm voice. He held out his hand, and England shook it. "I'm England," He said, trying to seem formal and not surprised, which was rather tricky to do. "England?" Kooran asked. "Yeah," England couldn't help but blush a little. "Onii-chan!" Kooran hugged him. "Onii-what?!" England gasped. "You made a mistake! I'm not your big brother!" Kooran smiled. "I'm  also Kyroon Winde, formerly Kyroon Kirkland. Remember?" England was so surprised, he took a step back. "B-but..." He couldn't think of anything to say.

Years later...

Kooran drifted from England, despite their reunion. Yet, about three years later Kooran met Canada...

Canada hummed quietly, looking outside. He then spotted something wandering near his house. It was a person. Canada, feeling a bit lonely, decided to go talk to them. He went outside to find a teen with England style black hair and almost black eyes. "Eh? Who are you?" Canada asked, curious. "I'm Kooran, a country between England and Iceland," He replied, then added, "you?" Canada smiled a bittersweet smile - he was used to people asking those questions. "I'm Canada," He said. Kooran cocked his head. "Canada, you look a lot like someone..." He said softly. "I get that a lot," Canada blushed, "you must be thinking of my brother, America." "Oh my god, you're CANADA? As in, like, France's and England's son?!" Kooran gasped. Canada nodded, then remembered with a flash. "Wait a sec, are you Kyroon Kirkland?" It was Canada's turn to be surprised. Kooran nodded. "Hi nephew," He said awkwardly, and hugged Canada.

Canada then let Kooran stay in his house, and later that year, after a certain nearly tragic accident, England and the others went to Canada's house, where England found his little brother yet again.

Thanksies!

Iceland
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

Kooran's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooran's Story   Kooran's Story Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 pm

So, Erm, why didn't you keep his last name for his human name? Just curious, but other than that, good job! :3
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

Kooran's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooran's Story   Kooran's Story Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Good question XD I don't think I have thought of him having "Kirkland" as his last name until now...
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/
America
The Hero :D
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

Kooran's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooran's Story   Kooran's Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Cool story! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Kooran's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooran's Story   Kooran's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kooran's Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumajirou's Loft :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: