Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZombieTalia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

ZombieTalia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:13 am

First topic message reminder :

ZombieTalia - Page 2 0

~•~ ZombieTalia ~•~
A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Title • Introduction • Rules • Ranks • Characters • Alliances  • Conclusion/Other
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:30 pm

[[OOC: Pfft I was cheering for England SO WHY NOT?

YAY SPAIN HAS TWO GOALS!]]

~Canada~

"Hey, it's better than nothing, and at least we're inside now. Would you like to go back outside?" I said teasingly. "Besides, is anyone else feeling a bit hungry? I'll go make pancakes, also just in case Alfred decides on coming over, which I have a feeling he will." I went into the kitchen to start making pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
ZombieTalia - Page 2 Default4
Romano

PP : 46778

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 pm

( :D Spain scored again)

Romano-

"what's a pancake?" Romano asked Canada.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsworld.com/forum
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:36 pm

[[OOC: lD]]

~Canada~

A few minutes later, I walked in with a big platter stacked high with pancakes. I placed them on the table in front of the others. "These are pancakes."
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Romano-

"oh, for a moment I thought it was going to be something with Hungary and her frying pan" Romano said with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:46 pm

[[OOC: Beautiful memories~

*thinks of my Prussia* >D

*thinks about the whole Hungary scene*

*shudders* NOT OTTAWA D:]]

~Canada~

"Hungary? What would pancakes have to do with Hungary?" I asked innocently as I gave everyone forks, knives and a plate.
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Romano

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 pm

(xD)

~Romano~

"oh, never mind then, just don't ask her about it or you'll find out" Romano warned while grabbing one of the plates.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:13 pm

~Canada~

"Okay, I won't, then." I replied as I drenched my pancakes in maple syrup and ate them happily.

[[OOC: Canada doesn't mind having zombies stalking him~ //baseball'd]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 pm

~Russia~

I grabbed a fork, got my pancakes and poured a bit of vodka on my pancakes. I ate the pancakes. "These are-" I stopped to finish chewing "-pretty good"
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:25 pm

~America~

Graaghhh...

"Mattie! This isn't funny anymore! Stop it, already! You scared me, ha ha, good one, but please stop it now!" I had been watching a movie when a zombie literally walked in. I mistook it for Canada in a costume, but when it didn't give up the act, I started to panic. I grabbed my pistol and ran to my garage to take out my chainsaw. Wrrrryyyyy! The zombie wasn't anything more than a bloodied heap after I was through with it. Oh god... Mattie! I have to go help him! I quickly ran over to his house and knocked urgently on it. "Mattie, Mattie! Open up, it's Al!"
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:37 pm

~Canada~

"Ah, that would be Al, then." I said casually as I strolled over to the door and opened it to discover the terrified American. "Hé, Al! Come on in. Romano and Russia are in here as well," I told him as I let him in. As I did so, I spotted something behind him - a group of zombies. "The zombies are back, everyone!" I announced loudly, preparing my bow and arrows.

[[OOC: Killed zombie count: 2

Yay.]]
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:43 am

~America~

"Thanks a ton, bro!" I exclaimed, turning around to face the zombies. The roar of my chainsaw nearly deafened my ears, but I didn't really care. "Mad World style, dudes! C'mon - don't be afraid of some dead things!" I shouted over the growl of the engine, though, deep down, I was pretty scared of the zombies myself. Taking a deep breath - I rushed towards them, mowing down any that came towards me.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:44 am

~Russia~

I grabbed my pipe and went to the door. I took a deep breath. This is what they get for destroying my house! I started crushing the skulls of the zombies. "You zombies shall become one with Russia!". I looked at all the zombies "I don't think they took my weapons. If we go to what remains house we can take some of the weapons for ourselves. Oh, and we need to get Russia-Cat."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 pm

~America~

"What? My totaly heroic chainsaw and pistol aren't enough?" I asked, forcing my voice not to shake from fear. This is like a nightmare becomin' real! I shot several zombies down, but soon switched back to my chainsaw, due to its effectiveness. "So Russia, dude, where's your house again?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:37 pm

~Canada~

"Don't be so ungrateful, Al. He may have some worthy weapons, and you can't survive on a chainsaw and a pistol alone. Besides, I'm bound to run out of arrows as well, and Russia may have extras." I retorted as I shot a zombie in the knee, causing it to fall.

[[OOC: I used to be a zombie like you... But then I took an arrow to the knee. Now I'm a crawling zombie.]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 am

~Russia~

I hit the zombies on the head faster. "If we destroy enough of the zombies we can run to my house." I took a second pipe out of my coat and started killing them twice as fast. "When its safe to go, we can run to my house. Hopefully the zombies havn't destroyed everything. I think Russia-Cat should be able to defend himself. I hope he's okay."
Back to top Go down
Sealand

Sealand

PP : 43338

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 am

Sealand- The Little Person Who Totally Kicks Butt
Allied with whoevers still alive
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sealand

Sealand

PP : 43338

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 am

~Sealand~

I ran around screaming "HOOPLA HOOPLA!" and then cowered behind Russia.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:41 pm

[[OOC: I didn't say accepted, but... YOU READ MY MIND! And... *sits back and puts on sunglasses* ONE LESS POST TO EDIT.

Welcome to the site, Sea~ I know I already said hi, but, I tend to say more than needed.

You can call me Cany or Mattie ^^ I hope you don't mind me calling you Sea, since I call everyone by their nicknames XD]]

~Canada~

"C'est vrai. There's a small path over here, and if we hurry, we can still make it," I said, pointing towards the clear road. Hopefully the zombies won't come back for a while... I heard some shouts and I turned to catch a glimpse of Sealand before he hid behind Russia. "Sealand...? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

[[OOC: *Puts on shades. I was on the computer right next to her. ]]

~Russia~

"We should be able to make it if we run really fast!" I said. I grabbed Sealand and put him in my coat. I ran at the speed a run from Belarus down the clear road. Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrinrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun! Pretend you're running from Belarus who's planning the wedding of you her! Save Russia-Cat!
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:35 pm

[[OOC: Niiiiiceeee. *puts shades on as well*]]

~Canada~

Nodding, I ran after Russia, ignoring any of the zombies that tried to come after us. Run like the wind!

[[OOC: Short post is short but oh well. I have writer's block.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZombieTalia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumajirou's Loft :: Other Roleplays :: Semi Elite Roleplays-
Jump to: